1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 14:20
    With all the inactive clans on the site, it's not easy for leaders to find clan challenges.
    To give myself the best chance of getting a response I tick the accepting challenges box, search and then filter by challenges - recent.
    Today the list throws up Black hole clan about 8th on the list.
    This is a nonsense.It shows last challenge as today - presumably because another clan has challenged them today, but in effect they haven't STARTED playing a new challenge since last October.
    This is not an isolated case but one of many examples.
    The last challenge date should be the last challenge started which would save a lot of pointless searching.
    I used to look forward to finding new challenges but these days I find it a chore because it involves so much fruitless searching.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 09:36
    Originally posted by venda
    With all the inactive clans on the site, it's not easy for leaders to find clan challenges.
    To give myself the best chance of getting a response I tick the accepting challenges box, search and then filter by challenges - recent.
    Today the list throws up Black hole clan about 8th on the list.
    This is a nonsense.It shows last challenge as today - presumably b ...[text shortened]... new challenges but these days I find it a chore because it involves so much fruitless searching.
    I would even say: last challenge should be last challenge issued.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 10:18
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I would even say: last challenge should be last challenge issued.
    That's probably a better choice, because it shows the clan leader is present and doing something.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 15:35
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    That's probably a better choice, because it shows the clan leader is present and doing something.
    Surely if a challenge is started it means that the clan leader must have accepted it and is therefor active
    You don't have to issue challenges to be active and the site robot knows when a challenge is started because it is there in players details under date game created
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 23:30
    Originally posted by venda
    Surely if a challenge is started it means that the clan leader must have accepted it and is therefor active
    You don't have to issue challenges to be active and the site robot knows when a challenge is started because it is there in players details under date game created
    You're right. I was thinking to get in on the first activity, but there wouldn't be a time gap between the two.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree