Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    17 Jan '08 21:35
    I think it would be useful if a players flag was displayed as part of their forum id. Especially in "Sports" (sic) or "Debates" it would give easy reference to where the contributor was coming from.


    PS
    I know that I don't fly a flag, mainly because I don't know how to! (I'm English btw)
  2. 17 Jan '08 21:46
    Originally posted by invigorate
    PS
    I know that I don't fly a flag, mainly because I don't know how to! (I'm English btw)
    To choose your country of origin, go to "Personal Details". Then go to "Profile Settings" and select "Show your country's national flag against your profile."

    Also, consider using Firefox, Greasemonkey and the RHP Greasemonkey scripts. One of the scripts allows you to show the flag and rating of a player in the forums (at least a lot of the time; it only works if someone has looked at the profile of the player in question not too long ago, I think).
  3. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    17 Jan '08 22:20
    Thank you Noodles, I will investigate Greasemonkey's version in the meantime - I'm proudly flying a flag.
  4. 18 Jan '08 08:20
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I think it would be useful if a players flag was displayed as part of their forum id. Especially in "Sports" (sic) or "Debates" it would give easy reference to where the contributor was coming from.
    I have a flag in my forum postings.

    Some members think that there are no flag that can represent them.
    Some people hide there origin by using another flag than their own.
    Some members doesn't use their flag at all.
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    18 Jan '08 14:40
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I have a flag in my forum postings.

    Some members think that there are no flag that can represent them.
    Some people hide there origin by using another flag than their own.
    Some members doesn't use their flag at all.
    Old Glory here, that's how I ROLL!

    P-