1. silicon valley
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 08:01
    for a flag icon, wherever shown (profile, etc.), please add an alt tag with the country name, so the name will float over the flag when we pass the mouse over it, and we don't have to click on the flag then search through the entire list of flags looking for it.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 10:48
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    for a flag icon, wherever shown (profile, etc.), please add an alt tag with the country name, so the name will float over the flag when we pass the mouse over it, and we don't have to click on the flag then search through the entire list of flags looking for it.
    You don't have to search through the entire list - just wait until all the flags are loaded, then it will jump to the right flag (unless it's towards the end of the page, in which case it will jump to the end of the page and you'll have to search through those flags). But that page takes a while to load, so I would also prefer your solution.
  3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 11:17
    There is an easier way (on my computer with my browser, that is); after the page with the flags start loading, cancel the loading (on my Mac you can press Command and . (dot) at the same time, don't know how this works on a Windows thingy). This will prevent more pictures of the flags to be loaded, but will scroll immediately to the correct flag, which will be shown at the top of the part of the page you are viewing.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    02 Oct '05 11:23
    Originally posted by Aiko
    There is an easier way (on my computer with my browser, that is); after the page with the flags start loading, cancel the loading (on my Mac you can press Command and . (dot) at the same time, don't know how this works on a Windows thingy). This will prevent more pictures of the flags to be loaded, but will scroll immediately to the correct flag, which will be shown at the top of the part of the page you are viewing.
    That doesn't work for me (using Windows and Opera). If I cancel the loading, it just stops loading, but doesn't jump to the right country.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    03 Oct '05 08:37
    it doesn't jump at all, in AOL.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Oct '05 11:34
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    it doesn't jump at all, in AOL.
    Well there's your problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree