Originally posted by RBHILL
I am black RBHILL and Taqju is white
20 Black what program do you use?
21 White AutoCad usually. no engines
21 Black What is AutoCad? I myself use books but not well I play though.
22 White After the game I lost so easily to y ...[text shortened]... [/gid]
1) Best to wait until the Game Mods are functional.
2) Best not to comment on games in progress.
3) Best not to publically relay verbatim messages that were meant to be a private conversation.
4) Analysing above game shows white with approximately 50% engine compliance on unforced moves (which is moderate) and several moves that an engine would consider tactical blunders. Player appears to be human.
5) Black has 20% engine compliance, with many moves that an engine would see as tactical blunders. Player appeares to be sub-human (sorry, couldn't resist that!)
Seriously, black has played rather poorly, and if white were an engine, the game would already have ended. Of course, it does not rule out selective use of engine moves, but you would need much more than one game to build any convincing evidence on that score.