1. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '05 07:56
    on any post that hints towards a cheating accusation. I'm getting sick of some persons around here who keep insinuating that person A could not have improved from rating B to rating C in D months. If they have a problem, they should sent it to the game mods.
  2. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    15 Oct '05 11:26
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    on any post that hints towards a cheating accusation. I'm getting sick of some persons around here who keep insinuating that person A could not have improved from rating B to rating C in D months. If they have a problem, they should sent it to the game mods.
    Seconded, as some are unable to police themselves.
  3. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    15 Oct '05 12:12
    thirded
  4. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    16 Oct '05 00:46
    Aye
  5. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 12:50
    Bumped, because this happened again lately. Is this going to be implemented?
    I atleast want the forum mods to remove these kind of posts faster (if not as fast as possible).
  6. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 13:281 edit
    I atleast want the forum mods to remove these kind of posts faster (if not as fast as possible).
    Umalakas, one of the possible offenders, has disappeared in a bizarre puff of smoke (see his profile for details).
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 14:28
    If a few subscribers alert the post in question (and any people who quote it) then it will disappear instantly. And a mod is alerted for when they do finally get out of bed.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 15:14
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    If a few subscribers alert the post in question (and any people who quote it) then it will disappear instantly. And a mod is alerted for when they do finally get out of bed.
    Thanx bud... but one thing I do wish RHP had for us mods.

A list of alerts by humans for the mods to read... RoboMod alerts a lot of things, but if I had a page to go to to read HUMAN ALERTS for the day it would be much easier.

There are over 100 alerts (sometimes 300) that need to be sorted through, and every once in a while you see one of them is from a human after you've dug through countless others.

P-
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 15:361 edit
    I'm reading...not a bad idea.

-Russ
  10. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    08 Nov '05 23:20
    I think enforcing this rule would be a good idea.
  11. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 00:50
    my rating has jumped almost 500 points in only a month 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree