1. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '06 11:50
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    But he is a freeloading scum-bag! How can he be one of the better forum members around? 😉
    oi,
    there's nothing wrong with being a non-sub scum freeloading parasite, some of my best friends are too.
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Mar '06 18:55
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Here's a good one for Firefox users...

Set up a bookmark in the Quick Search Folder of Bookmarks, for google, with location set as "http://www.google.ie/search?q=%s" and keyword set as g.

Then, from anywhere, ctrl+L (or use the mouse) to focus the address bar, then just type [b]g "I want to search for whatever it is that I want to search for"
    , and ...[text shortened]... w, and the location has to be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special😕earch?search=%s

D[/b]
    How did you get your crayola to type outside the lines?
  3. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    15 Mar '06 19:21
    Originally posted by stocken
    Actually, using the home button works on most browsers and are quite efficient if you ask me. No need to clutter the interface with duplicate navigation bars.

The keyboard is our good, good friend. 😀

Firefox users:

ctrl+T - Opens a new tab
    ctrl+L - Type a new address in the address bar
    ctrl+R - Refresh the current page
    ctrl+E - Moves the cursor ...[text shortened]... a whole lot more shortcut keys like that. I hardly ever touch the mouse nowadays. Life's good.
    The new version of the script adds 'accesskey' attributes to the links of the button bar:

alt+f = Forum List
    alt+t = Thread List
    alt+n = New Thread
    alt+s = Search Forums
    alt+m = My Private Forums
    alt+r = Recommended
    alt+p = post
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 05:41
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    The new version of the script adds 'accesskey' attributes to the links of the button bar:

alt+f = Forum List
    alt+t = Thread List
    alt+n = New Thread
    alt+s = Search Forums
    alt+m = My Private Forums
    alt+r = Recommended
    alt+p = post
    I'm sure I'll always forget to use them but excellent job anyway.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 12:06
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    oi,
    there's nothing wrong with being a non-sub scum freeloading parasite, some of my best friends are too.
    Except that the site could be even more improved if those using it, who can afford to do so, were to 'cough up' (the vast majority I would guess at about 8cents a day).
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '06 11:081 edit
    Originally posted by Nargaguna
    Except that the site could be even more improved if those using it, who can afford to do so, were to 'cough up' (the vast majority I would guess at about 8cents a day).
    You can live in luxury for 8 cents a day in some countries. 😴😴

Mind you, you only earn $2 a month if you're lucky.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree