1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 16:11
    Would it be fair to all to post the current moderation rules/guidelines for all to see?

I don't know what Robmod will moderate, what a Human Mod will moderate on sight by default, or what evaluation takes place when a post is alerted for moderation.

This would help all users I reckon.

Apologies if already available - please point me in the right direction, not simply to the TOS though.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '05 20:28
    Originally posted by rhb
    Would it be fair to all to post the current moderation rules/guidelines for all to see?

I don't know what Robmod will moderate, what a Human Mod will moderate on sight by default, or what evaluation takes place when a post is alerted for moderation.

This would help all users I reckon.

Apologies if already available - please point me in the right direction, not simply to the TOS though.
    The problem with such a process is the mods, and even the machine itself, seem very inconsistant. There could be ground rules, but people's loyalties/friendships will get in the way and the same rules won't apply to everyone, and it will be filled with double standards. For example, will one of the mods ban himself if he/she breaks such rules? (It has happened before already, not mods banning themselves, but clearly breaking the TOS in the most vile of fashions, the short time I've been here since a year ago, and it happened a lot then too)
  3. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    22 Feb '05 07:16
    Originally posted by Exiled
    (It has happened before already, not mods banning themselves, but clearly breaking the TOS in the most vile of fashions, the short time I've been here since a year ago, and it happened a lot then too)
    You appear to have joined 10 days ago. What do you mean by
    'since a year ago.'

Nemesio
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 Feb '05 08:42
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    You appear to have joined 10 days ago. What do you mean by
    'since a year ago.'

Nemesio
    He's mateleuse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree