Forum Moderation?

Forum Moderation?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04
1 edit

Oh, nevermind!

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04

Here is what I don't get. Why don't you guys just stay away from each other in threads? It is a simple thing to do. Is everyone so intolerant that you all break down into blithering dolts that you can do nothing but call names? This is a sad day for people who think they are so companionate for others, and stick up for the underdog. You guys throw yourselves out to be so high and mighty, judge and jury, do no wrong. It sickens me you two are such hypocrites. You claim to stick up for the unfairly persecuted.....Bah!

Hypocrites!!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Dec 04

Originally posted by rapalla7
Here is what I don't get. Why don't you guys just stay away from each other in threads? It is a simple thing to do. Is everyone so intolerant that you all break down into blithering dolts that you can do nothing but call names? This is a sad day for people who think they are so companionate for others, and stick up for the underdog. You guys throw yo ...[text shortened]... uch hypocrites. You claim to stick up for the unfairly persecuted.....Bah!

Hypocrites!!
Here's what I don't get: what does the post you just made have to do with the discussion we're having? Yeah, if I don't want to debate anything I don't have to post, I get it. But the Forums are on the site and I like to use 'em. Why do you have a problem with people using the forums? The rest of yer post is totally incoherent; I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to argue about something try to make some sense.

In Forumsareswellship,

2BitLawyer

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
28 Dec 04

Here is what I don't get. Why don't you guys just stay away from each other in threads? It is a simple thing to do. Is everyone so intolerant that you all break down into blithering dolts that you can do nothing but call names? This is a sad day for people who think they are so companionate for others, and stick up for the underdog. You guys throw yo ...[text shortened]... uch hypocrites. You claim to stick up for the unfairly persecuted.....Bah!

Hypocrites!!
Ha!Mike you don't fool me!
You edited your previous post because you were comparing Cribs' banning to JW's banning and you realized it was crap,so you posted again here without referring to them.
Ravello sees everything.

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04

Originally posted by Ravello
Ha!Mike you don't fool me!
You edited your previous post because you were comparing Cribs' banning to JW's banning and you realized it was crap,so you posted again here without referring to them.
Ravello sees everything.
? Actually I edited it to say "Nevermind". 😀

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
28 Dec 04

? Actually I edited it to say "Nevermind". 😀
And then you reposted it deleting the Cribs/Jw statement,I saw it.

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04

And then you reposted it deleting the Cribs/Jw statement,I saw it.
No it didn't. Would I ever say anything like that? I am unfairly having words put into my mouth. It Never happened like that. 😏

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
28 Dec 04

No it didn't. Would I ever say anything like that? I am unfairly having words put into my mouth. It Never happened like that. 😏
Instead it happens often,why are you afraid of saying what you deleted?
You were claiming that many guys here sticks for Cribs being banned while no one cares about JW being banned....................correct me if I'm wrong😛

p

Graceland.

Moves
28 Dec 04

Originally posted by no1marauder
PCaspian: If not, what gives your the right to make such claims on their behalf when not a single self proclaimed homosexual or alcoholic on RHP have done so ?

In Curiousityship,

2BitLawyer

no1, you're barking up the wrong tree, as usual. Let Nemesio fight his own battles, he's a big boy.

pc

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04

Instead it happens often,why are you afraid of saying what you deleted?
You were claiming that many guys here sticks for Cribs being banned while no one cares about JW being banned....................correct me if I'm wrong😛
Well, I have mentioned it before. JW was banned because he was doing what cribs was banned for. That is Jw was going against russ's wishes. Not cheating.

This is just hypothetical only. I know JW was a cheat, but cripes these two hypocrites just ignore that......Why do you think that is ravello?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Dec 04

Originally posted by pcaspian
[b]PCaspian: If not, what gives your the right to make such claims on their behalf when not a single self proclaimed homosexual or alcoholic on RHP have done so ?

In Curiousityship,

2BitLawyer

no1, you're barking up the wrong tree, as usual. Let Nemesio fight his own battles, he's a big boy.

pc[/b]
A lot of people seem to get confused about this here, but these are PUBLIC FORUMS; if you guys want to have a private discussion do it by PM. If you're talking about things that interest other people, they're supposed to join in the conversation. Besides, you said me and Nemesio are the same person so what's the difference? So please answer the points I raised in my last post.

In Playniceship,

2BitLawyer

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Dec 04

Well, I have mentioned it before. JW was banned because he was doing what cribs was banned for. That is Jw was going against russ's wishes. Not cheating.

This is just hypothetical only. I know JW was a cheat, but cripes these two hypocrites just ignore that......Why do you think that is ravello?
I think you're full of it. Russ told JW not to play in tournaments because he knew JW was cheating; who else has he asked not to play in a tournament? Engine use is expressly forbidden in the TOS, JW was clearly doing it and he was going to be bounced, period. Re-read Russ' post regarding Tlai1992 and the harm "serial cheaters" do.

It's still very unclear what Mr X did, if anything, that violated the TOS and how, if at all, he was warned to desist from whatever he was doing. It is not "hypocrisy" to say different situations should be treated differently; hypocrisy is doing something you say others shouldn't do. So I'm not clear on what basis I'm being called a "hypocrite". And why you constantly have to keep bringing up the Mr X affair I have no idea.

In Whatthefareyoutalkingaboutship,

2BitLawyer

r

Over seas

Moves
28 Dec 04

I think you're full of it. Russ told JW not to play in tournaments because he knew JW was cheating; who else has he asked not to play in a tournament? Engine use is expressly forbidden in the TOS, JW was clearly doing it and he was going to be bounced, period. Re-read Russ' post regarding Tlai1992 and the harm "serial cheaters" do.

It ...[text shortened]... e no idea.

In Whatthefareyoutalkingaboutship,

2BitLawyer

This whole thread was started off as a way to plead Mr. X's case. I am on topic. So biteme!

I read verbatum what was posted..........

jameswoodley has now been removed from the site.

I asked him to stay out of all tournaments until he was reviewed by the game mods. As he still went ahead and entered some, and went against my wishes, I can no longer justify keeping him around.

Sorry if this news upsets many of you.

-Russ

This statement made no "cheating judgement" on Russ' part. He was banned because he went against Russ' wishes.

Do you want me to dictate it to tape and mail it to you? I will speak real slow and you can listen as often as you need to.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
28 Dec 04
1 edit

This whole thread was started off as a way to plead Mr. X's case. I am on topic. So biteme!

I asked him to stay out of all tournaments unt ...[text shortened]... I will speak real slow and you can listen as often as you need to.
Why do you think he asked JW to stay out of tournaments?
Because also Russ believed he was a cheat.Period.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Dec 04
1 edit

[b/]This whole thread was started off as a way to plead Mr. X's case. I am on topic. So biteme!

I asked him to stay out of all tourname ...[text shortened]... ill speak real slow and you can listen as often as you need to.
Mike, don't be an idiot: Here's what Russ said on December 20th:

Anyway, let me say this...I could be making an executive decision and removing someone from the site prior to the introduction of game mods. No prizes for guessing...

Do you really need to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer to figure this out?

In Duhhhhhship,

2BitLawyer