Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 08 Jan '06 15:48
    ...and also, these would be nice:

    [u]underline[/u]
    [q]quote[/q]
  2. 08 Jan '06 16:10
    Originally posted by stocken
    ...and also, these would be nice:

    [u]underline[/u]
    [q]quote[/q]
    ...also

    [sm] - inserts a small icon of a shaved monkey.
  3. Standard member Wibble Wobble
    Action barbie
    08 Jan '06 16:56
    Originally posted by stocken
    ...and also, these would be nice:

    [u]underline[/u]
    [q]quote[/q]
    Quote part i have to agreee with.

    I wreck you for it
  4. 08 Jan '06 17:32
    Originally posted by dottewell
    ...also

    [sm] - inserts a small icon of a shaved monkey.
    Would that be an image of you, then?
  5. 08 Jan '06 18:15
    Originally posted by stocken
    Would that be an image of you, then?
    I'm unshaven.
  6. 08 Jan '06 18:24
    Originally posted by Wibble Wobble
    Quote part i have to agreee with.

    I wreck you for it
    You'll destroy me for it? How awful!

    ..also:

    [iqe] inserts an image of me (IQ Extrodinaire)

    (Although, that will probably never happen... )
  7. Standard member Wibble Wobble
    Action barbie
    08 Jan '06 21:01 / 2 edits
    [div]testing if you can aleady do the quote thing...[/div]

    (btw was using [ d i v ] with no spaces)
  8. 08 Jan '06 21:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Wibble Wobble
    [div]testing if you can aleady do the quote thing...[/div]

    (btw was using [ d i v ] with no spaces)
    "And so the story goes..."

    IT WORKS!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that.

    "And so he said: "Let's not quarell!""
  9. 09 Jan '06 12:35 / 1 edit
    italics and bold already works. I would like to see html enabled so we could make proper links. [URL]..[/URL]
  10. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    09 Jan '06 13:23
    Linking URLs will not be happening. And I can't blame them for deciding this. If you think the threads are silly as they are now, just wait untill the appearance of clickable URLs. It will cause spam galore...
  11. 09 Jan '06 13:25 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    italics and [b]bold already works. I would like to see html enabled so we could make proper links. [URL]..[/URL][/b]
    We all know that italics and bold already works. I wanted a few others, like: underline and quote. Url is a good one, too.

    (Edit: Spamming is not prevented by not allowing for [url])
  12. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    09 Jan '06 13:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I would like to see html enabled so we could make proper links. [URL]..[/URL]
    Firefox + linkification = problem solved.

    D
  13. 09 Jan '06 14:39
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Firefox + linkification = problem solved.

    D
    Say what? I seem to remember an extension that would allow me to turn url:s and email addresses in pages to clickable links. But I can't find it. And there doesn't seem to be anything in tools->options->...

    Care to clarify?
  14. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    09 Jan '06 14:47
    Originally posted by stocken
    Say what? I seem to remember an extension that would allow me to turn url:s and email addresses in pages to clickable links. But I can't find it. And there doesn't seem to be anything in tools->options->...

    Care to clarify?
    Sorry, I meant to provide a link...
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=190

    D
  15. 09 Jan '06 15:24
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Sorry, I meant to provide a link...
    https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=190

    D
    Great! Thanks!