1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    18 Aug '09 19:041 edit
    I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

    Thus if someone messaged me 4 or 6 times, I could at least give them back 3 or 5.

    Perhaps a check-box at bottom that says "cover the tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

    P-
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    94900
    18 Aug '09 19:11
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

    Thus if someone ...[text shortened]... he tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

    P-
    Hear here. You are not just a pretty face Phlab. How'd you come up with that idea and why? Have a conversation with some non sub scum?
  3. Joined
    12 Nov '05
    Moves
    139557
    18 Aug '09 21:11
    maybe the longer a member has been here then the more messages they are able to send?

    so for the first year its a limit of 10 a day
    2nd year 20
    3rd year 30

    and so on

    is this a feasible idea? it rewards those that are still around on the site but also still has an added bonus if they are able to subscribe.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    19 Aug '09 01:35
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    maybe the longer a member has been here then the more messages they are able to send?

    so for the first year its a limit of 10 a day
    2nd year 20
    3rd year 30

    and so on

    is this a feasible idea? it rewards those that are still around on the site but also still has an added bonus if they are able to subscribe.
    1. Maybe not limit the messages at all.
    2. if you want to talk go on the forums or blitz, (or no limit on receiving messages)
    3. if someone messages you and you can't reply ask either ask for their e-mail address later or ask them to put it on their profile or we can have a thread where everyone puts their e-mail address.
    4. non-subscriber's are not scum!
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10270
    19 Aug '09 01:43
    Originally posted by daniel58
    1. Maybe not limit the messages at all.
    2. if you want to talk go on the forums or blitz, (or no limit on receiving messages)
    3. if someone messages you and you can't reply ask either ask for their e-mail address later or ask them to put it on their profile or we can have a thread where everyone puts their e-mail address.
    4. non-subscriber's are not scum!
    1. mass spam pm's by non sub scum in the past is why there's limits at the moment, personally i've never had a problem with it but others have.

    2. the forums aren't your personal pm space.

    3. i doubt anyone would give you their email address. no sane person anything...think of all the religious crap you would send them.

    3b. naive much?

    4. yes, yes they are. embrace it and get on with your rhp life.
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Joined
    04 Sep '04
    Moves
    245624
    19 Aug '09 10:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

    Thus if someone ...[text shortened]... he tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

    P-
    If someone is besotted by you that they need to message you multiple times per day just give them your email addy.

    Problem solved.
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    19 Aug '09 11:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

    Thus if someone ...[text shortened]... he tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

    P-
    You suck.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    19 Aug '09 15:581 edit
    Listen here, you fruit lovers. Me and some scum threw some PM at each other about VERY IMPORTANT STUFF. Just when I think we've hammered out the SECRET OF LIFE I'm told they ran out of messages.

    As a PAYING MEMBER OF RHP I would like to be able to GET more messages from this SCUM OF THE EARTH FREE-LOADER.

    So, CFT, adramforall, and Starrmunt... just shut your talk holes and rec my post before I bring a FAT FLOUR SACK OF PAIN into your kitchen.

    As for DanialBFFJesus, consider cracking a book that doesn't start with the letter "B" and end with "ible".

    P-
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10270
    19 Aug '09 16:571 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    1. mass spam pm's by non sub scum in the past is why there's limits at the moment, personally i've never had a problem with it but others have.
    wtf?? i praise my pitching in my fantasy baseball team and what happens? 2 of them suck out with era's of 11 and 19 and now i log on to see an pm from some noooob non-sub scum retard asking me for my myspace account and giving me his.

    i can't believe how lucky i've been to never have won the lotto, what a weight on your shoulder that would bring.

































    *runs off to buy lotto ticket*
  10. Subscriberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Joined
    01 Sep '06
    Moves
    56453
    19 Aug '09 17:09
    Originally posted by daniel58
    1. Maybe not limit the messages at all.
    2. if you want to talk go on the forums or blitz, (or no limit on receiving messages)
    3. if someone messages you and you can't reply ask either ask for their e-mail address later or ask them to put it on their profile or we can have a thread where everyone puts their e-mail address.
    4. non-subscriber's are not scum!
    they are freeloading sub-human SCUM. YOU GOT TAHT!~
  11. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    19 Aug '09 21:17
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Nail. Head. Hammering etc.
  12. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    31382
    19 Aug '09 23:56
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Listen here, you fruit lovers. Me and some scum threw some PM at each other about VERY IMPORTANT STUFF. Just when I think we've hammered out the SECRET OF LIFE I'm told they ran out of messages.

    As a PAYING MEMBER OF RHP I would like to be able to GET more messages from this SCUM OF THE EARTH FREE-LOADER.

    So, CFT, adramforall, and Starrmunt... jus ...[text shortened]... sider cracking a book that doesn't start with the letter "B" and end with "ible".

    P-
    Communist! If SVW was here he'd slap you upside the head.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    21 Aug '09 02:37
    Originally posted by trev33
    1. mass spam pm's by non sub scum in the past is why there's limits at the moment, personally i've never had a problem with it but others have.

    2. the forums aren't your personal pm space.

    3. i doubt anyone would give you their email address. no sane person anything...think of all the religious crap you would send them.

    3b. naive much?

    4. yes, yes they are. embrace it and get on with your rhp life.
    2. Didn't say they were.

    3. I don't do that.

    4. Not today and not in that way, okay?
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    21 Aug '09 02:39
    As for DanialBFFJesus, consider cracking a book that doesn't start with the letter "B" and end with "ible".
    First of all that's not my name nor is it nice to me or God.

    2nd I do read other things beside the Bible
  15. Devonshire
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86845
    23 Aug '09 08:03
    Non-subs should not be allowed to converse with subscibers; they should think themselves fortunate to be allowed to post at all. Maybe they should have their own little tight-ass forum?
Back to Top