Free Messages from Subs to Scums

Free Messages from Subs to Scums

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
18 Aug 09
1 edit

I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

Thus if someone messaged me 4 or 6 times, I could at least give them back 3 or 5.

Perhaps a check-box at bottom that says "cover the tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

P-

Moves
18 Aug 09

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I think that Subs should have 30 extra messages a month they can pass out one at a time to NON SUB SCUM who only get 10 a day. I feel like I burned someone's messages today just shooting the breeze. The 10 message limit is only to avoid spam as far as I know. Would be nice if I could at least give a user back the 5 messages we burned.

Thus if someone ...[text shortened]... he tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

P-
Hear here. You are not just a pretty face Phlab. How'd you come up with that idea and why? Have a conversation with some non sub scum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Aug 09

maybe the longer a member has been here then the more messages they are able to send?

so for the first year its a limit of 10 a day
2nd year 20
3rd year 30

and so on

is this a feasible idea? it rewards those that are still around on the site but also still has an added bonus if they are able to subscribe.

d

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by Silverstriker
maybe the longer a member has been here then the more messages they are able to send?

so for the first year its a limit of 10 a day
2nd year 20
3rd year 30

and so on

is this a feasible idea? it rewards those that are still around on the site but also still has an added bonus if they are able to subscribe.
1. Maybe not limit the messages at all.
2. if you want to talk go on the forums or blitz, (or no limit on receiving messages)
3. if someone messages you and you can't reply ask either ask for their e-mail address later or ask them to put it on their profile or we can have a thread where everyone puts their e-mail address.
4. non-subscriber's are not scum!

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
2. if you want to talk go on the forums or blitz, (or no limit on receiving messages)
3. if someone messages you and you can't reply ask either ask for their e-mail address later or ask them to put it on their profile or we can have a thread where everyone puts their e-mail address.
1. mass spam pm's by non sub scum in the past is why there's limits at the moment, personally i've never had a problem with it but others have.

2. the forums aren't your personal pm space.

3. i doubt anyone would give you their email address. no sane person anything...think of all the religious crap you would send them.

3b. naive much?

4. yes, yes they are. embrace it and get on with your rhp life.

Moves
19 Aug 09

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
19 Aug 09

Thus if someone ...[text shortened]... he tab" or something. Click that, and the PM was free for the dirty free-loading scum.

P-
If someone is besotted by you that they need to message you multiple times per day just give them your email addy.

Problem solved.

S

Moves
19 Aug 09

P-
You suck.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Aug 09
1 edit

Listen here, you fruit lovers. Me and some scum threw some PM at each other about VERY IMPORTANT STUFF. Just when I think we've hammered out the SECRET OF LIFE I'm told they ran out of messages.

As a PAYING MEMBER OF RHP I would like to be able to GET more messages from this SCUM OF THE EARTH FREE-LOADER.

So, CFT, adramforall, and Starrmunt... just shut your talk holes and rec my post before I bring a FAT FLOUR SACK OF PAIN into your kitchen.

As for DanialBFFJesus, consider cracking a book that doesn't start with the letter "B" and end with "ible".

P-

Moves
19 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by trev33
1. mass spam pm's by non sub scum in the past is why there's limits at the moment, personally i've never had a problem with it but others have.
wtf?? i praise my pitching in my fantasy baseball team and what happens? 2 of them suck out with era's of 11 and 19 and now i log on to see an pm from some noooob non-sub scum retard asking me for my myspace account and giving me his.

i can't believe how lucky i've been to never have won the lotto, what a weight on your shoulder that would bring.

*runs off to buy lotto ticket*

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
19 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
they are freeloading sub-human SCUM. YOU GOT TAHT!~

Moves
19 Aug 09

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
19 Aug 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Nail. Head. Hammering etc.

S

Moves
19 Aug 09

Listen here, you fruit lovers. Me and some scum threw some PM at each other about VERY IMPORTANT STUFF. Just when I think we've hammered out the SECRET OF LIFE I'm told they ran out of messages.

As a PAYING MEMBER OF RHP I would like to be able to GET more messages from this SCUM OF THE EARTH FREE-LOADER.

So, CFT, adramforall, and Starrmunt... jus ...[text shortened]... sider cracking a book that doesn't start with the letter "B" and end with "ible".

P-
Communist! If SVW was here he'd slap you upside the head.

d

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by trev33

2. the forums aren't your personal pm space.

3. i doubt anyone would give you their email address. no sane person anything...think of all the religious crap you would send them.

3b. naive much?

4. yes, yes they are. embrace it and get on with your rhp life.
2. Didn't say they were.

3. I don't do that.

4. Not today and not in that way, okay?