1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55398
    19 Apr '06 10:03
    For any member with more than 1300 recs...
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    19 Apr '06 10:13
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    For any member with more than 1300 recs...
    ...who doesn't live in a sewer.
  3. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Joined
    10 May '05
    Moves
    86045
    19 Apr '06 10:27
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    For any member with more than 1300 recs...
    God its cheap enough fork out again.....you know its worth it
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55398
    19 Apr '06 10:34
    Originally posted by smiffy
    God its cheap enough fork out again.....you know its worth it
    You don't need to refer to me as your deity.
    Shavixmir will do.
  5. Earth Prime
    Joined
    16 Mar '05
    Moves
    21936
    20 Apr '06 03:33
    Originally posted by smiffy
    God its cheap enough fork out again.....you know its worth it
    Shav didn't get where he is today by forking out.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    20 Apr '06 04:54
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Shav didn't get where he is today by forking out.
    India?
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55398
    23 Apr '06 06:03
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    India?
    Yup.
    Again.

    But I really, really, really think I've earned a free subscription...
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    23 Apr '06 06:41
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yup.
    Again.

    But I really, really, really think I've earned a free subscription...
    Actually suddenly your idea seems great!
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    55398
    24 Apr '06 06:08
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Actually suddenly your idea seems great!
    Yeah. But I feel 1350 a better number, personally...
  10. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    24 Apr '06 16:28
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Actually suddenly your idea seems great!
    When does your sub run out?
  11. B is for bye bye
    Joined
    09 Apr '06
    Moves
    27526
    29 Apr '06 13:22
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah. But I feel 1350 a better number, personally...
    Freebies are great, but we also want to support something that we enjoy, therefore I think that subscriptions should not be free, no matter the reason. Although I'm disappointed to learn that some people had a one-time buy for a life-time membership, I don't begrudge RHP my subscription fees; they've earned it by putting up a site that I want to have access to.
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    29 Apr '06 15:39
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Freebies are great, but we also want to support something that we enjoy, therefore I think that subscriptions should not be free, no matter the reason. Although I'm disappointed to learn that some people had a one-time buy for a life-time membership, I don't begrudge RHP my subscription fees; they've earned it by putting up a site that I want to have access to.
    Remember that those who are wingless stars still get ads - so it is not the great deal you might think.

    That is why many chose to subscribe anyway, despite giving the site the very early support it needed.

    -Russ
  13. Home
    Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    19877
    30 Apr '06 04:34
    There is no such thing as a free lunch, there is always a cetch....
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    30 Apr '06 05:27
    Originally posted by Russ
    Remember that those who are wingless stars still get ads - so it is not the great deal you might think.

    That is why many chose to subscribe anyway, despite giving the site the very early support it needed.

    -Russ
    Do you see them?
  15. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    30 Apr '06 09:36
    Yes I do. I try to monitor the content of the ads.

    -Russ
Back to Top