1. Joined
    17 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 18:01
    Allow everyone free access to all site features. Charge advertisers more to place their ads. You get free lifetime membership if you buy one of the products of services from an advertiser.

I know there is a difference between Forever and Lifetime.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 18:15
    Originally posted by MarsNCaissa
    There is no practical difference between Forever and Lifetime as long as the subscription is personal.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 19:59
    Dont have free subscritions forever. thats too short. have them free for infintity and beyond!
  4. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 22:20
    Originally posted by bishops r cool
    Dont have free subscritions forever. thats too short. have them free for infintity and beyond!
    OK Buzz
  5. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 02:09
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    There is no practical difference between Forever and Lifetime as long as the subscription is personal.
    You can pass it on to your kids, like they passed the throne in the good old days.
  6. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    03 Mar '07 18:33
    Allow everyone free access to all site features. Charge advertisers more to place their ads. You get free lifetime membership if you buy one of the products of services from an advertiser.

That defeats one of the purposes of membership, until I saw this thread, I completely forgot that non-subs even see ads. Subscriptions get rid of the ads, among other things.
  7. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 09:13
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    Subscriptions get rid of the ads, among other things.
    It was the infuriating ads that drove me to subscribe. Shortly after that I was invited to join a clan and RHP has been a joyous experience ever since!
  8. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 09:17
    You get free lifetime membership if you buy one of the products of services from an advertiser.
    What product from those advertisers could be better value than a year's membership for only 30 bucks?
  9. Joined
    03 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '07 16:52
    Originally posted by Mixo
    It was the infuriating ads that drove me to subscribe. Shortly after that I was invited to join a clan and RHP has been a joyous experience ever since!
    I would never subscribe, because then I would lose all the ads!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree