1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 19:49
    Would it not be a simple matter to "freeze" the titles at the top of the my performance page?.
    By the time you scroll down to the player you want to look at the titles have gone from the top of the page and you're left with a string of meaningless numbers.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 22:36
    It's not just the "My Performance" page, it's the "My Games" page and a number of others. Seconded.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 11:25
    Originally posted by venda
    Would it not be a simple matter to "freeze" the titles at the top of the my performance page?.
    By the time you scroll down to the player you want to look at the titles have gone from the top of the page and you're left with a string of meaningless numbers.
    good suggestion
  4. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 13:37
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's not just the "My Performance" page, it's the "My Games" page and a number of others. Seconded.
    ...thirded...I use Excel spread sheets with many many columms and THOUSANDS of rows...could not effectively use these without the FREEZE HEADINGS function...excellent suggestion for RHP pages...do I hear a fourthed, etc...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree