1. Joined
    15 Apr '10
    Moves
    02 May '10 03:49
    This is one site where I would like to play with my friends in different geographical locations. It will be immensely satisfying to play with old friends and will also help increase the customer base for this site. I think it is a must.

Sorry, if it already exists. I could not find it and hence creating a new thread.

Best
    DiabloReigns
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 May '10 09:48
    Originally posted by diabloReigns
    This is one site where I would like to play with my friends in different geographical locations. It will be immensely satisfying to play with old friends and will also help increase the customer base for this site. I think it is a must.

Sorry, if it already exists. I could not find it and hence creating a new thread.

Best
    DiabloReigns
    Go to "New Game" and give an email to your friend in the "Opponent" field.
    Is this what you wanted?

I haven't tried it for myself so from there I don't know how it works...
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 May '10 09:491 edit
    Originally posted by diabloReigns

Best
    DiabloReigns
    Edit: Nevermind, too slow!
  4. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    02 May '10 11:01
    I think when you join the site it asks you to send an invitation to your friends.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree