1. Joined
    23 May '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 12:56
    Is there a way for me to attach notes to my games as I play them? If there is, I haven't figured it out. If there isn't, I think this would be very helpful.

As I play, I often find and play an unobvious move. Later, I have difficulty remembering what I was thinking. A game annotation feature would later analysis of my games much easier.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 14:11
    Originally posted by zucchini
    Is there a way for me to attach notes to my games as I play them? If there is, I haven't figured it out. If there isn't, I think this would be very helpful.

As I play, I often find and play an unobvious move. Later, I have difficulty remembering what I was thinking. A game annotation feature would later analysis of my games much easier.
    I may be way off track here, but do you know about the notebook feature? If not, then I think that may be what u are looking for. Click on notebook on the game page. If you do, then I'm afraid its just been a waste of your time reading this post.

: D
  3. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 14:37
    The notebook doesn't get saved with the PGN.

I'd like this feature, too.
  4. Joined
    23 May '04
    Moves
    13 Oct '04 14:391 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    ...do you know about the notebook feature?
    Yes. But it seems to only allow one comment, not supporting attaching comments to specific moves, and the one comment does not show up in the PGN files when I request they be sent to me in an email.

And your post is not a waste of time -- you have a cool logo!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree