1. Joined
    06 Sep '11
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 09:14
    I sent you an email and you requested that I post into the forum for more than 1 user request. This is what I am doing. Please everyone support this forum, I have spoken to several ppl and they agree it is an issue for us newbies.
    When I play black and go to game log it shows white as the bottom. It only ever allows white as the bottom of the game log. A bit confusing when black is at the bottom when i play.
    If i play black, i now played inverted so black is at the top, that way when i go to game log i am still above and it is much easier to click in my slow head for the game.
    I know you ppl are great coders so why cant you update the game log script to check whether to flip it for the user account and which colour they play ? maybe one day i might want red or blue chess colours 🙂
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 15:30
    Originally posted by wobblyroo
    I sent you an email and you requested that I post into the forum for more than 1 user request. This is what I am doing. Please everyone support this forum, I have spoken to several ppl and they agree it is an issue for us newbies.
    When I play black and go to game log it shows white as the bottom. It only ever allows white as the bottom of the game log. A ...[text shortened]... ser account and which colour they play ? maybe one day i might want red or blue chess colours 🙂
    Why bother with the game log?
    What do you use it for?
    You can see the history of the game by using the "analyze board" facility and using the buttons to go back and forth including going back to the start.
    You can even use the "flip board" facility in there as well.
  3. Joined
    06 Sep '11
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 16:35
    Originally posted by venda
    Why bother with the game log?
    What do you use it for?
    You can see the history of the game by using the "analyze board" facility and using the buttons to go back and forth including going back to the start.
    You can even use the "flip board" facility in there as well.
    Sweet !
    Thanks Venda 🙂
    I am new here and hadnt gone through all the options yet.
    Much appreciative for your help. Though it took me 15 mins to get it working properly. I had to allow all popups for this site in my web browser.
  4. Joined
    06 Sep '11
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 17:27
    Sweet !
    Thanks Venda 🙂
    I am new here and hadnt gone through all the options yet.
    Much appreciative for your help. Though it took me 15 mins to get it working properly. I had to allow all popups for this site in my web browser.
    Venda, i realise why i also sent this message.
    it is beacause of this message.....
    only the game log reports silly comments that i say.
    you are correct in regards to chess moves, and their purport.
    but it does not allow comments or "chat" from other players.
    yet another failure from chess....
    in regards to this comment.
    the log has an aspect which should be improved upon.....and your reference needs to be included on that failure.
    i am only trying to help this site get better.
    (log allows chat....your option does not)
    pls help me here.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Oct '11 20:20
    Venda, i realise why i also sent this message.
    it is beacause of this message.....
    only the game log reports silly comments that i say.
    you are correct in regards to chess moves, and their purport.
    but it does not allow comments or "chat" from other players.
    yet another failure from chess....
    in regards to this comment.
    the log has an aspect which s ...[text shortened]... ng to help this site get better.
    (log allows chat....your option does not)
    pls help me here.
    Whenever you open up a specific game, there is a tab on the extreme right hand side which is called "message log".
    In there is recorded all the diologue(if any) between you and your opponenrt in that game and by clicking it , you can scroll thro' all the comments both of you have made.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree