Game preference

Game preference

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
13 Oct 07
1 edit

At the moment you can choose between:-

opponent which puts all your games in alphabetical order of your opponents name.

alert which tells you if you have any spinning clocks

action which tell you who's turn it is to move.

move how many moves you have moved in all games. (This is pointless in my eyes)

last move tells you the date the last move was played.

All the above may be specific to some players but what I would REALLY like to see is if you can chose TIME as an option. Now that the timebank etc is different with tournaments against clan games, I would like the TIME to be an option. This would make it ALOT clearer to users just how long is left in EVERY game. Some players have over 200 games, they can select the ALERT option but it maybe a 3 timebank 21 timeout and the clock will be spinning without real panic about moving.

So, please make the TIME an option to sort your games.

Thanks.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
13 Oct 07
1 edit

Originally posted by rmacken

[b]opponent
which puts all your games in alphabetical order of your opponents name.

alert which tells you if you have any spinning clocks

action which tell you who's turn it is to move.

move how many moves you have moved in all games. (This is pointless in my eyes)

last move[/b ...[text shortened]... t real panic about moving.

So, please make the TIME an option to sort your games.

Thanks.
[/b]This should allow sorting time in two ways:

There is the time left till you should move and there is the time left till you can get "timed out".
The "urgent games" feature shows the latter, but I try and move based on the former.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
13 Oct 07

I would also like to be able to sort my games so that all the tournament games are together, all the clan matches together, and all the generic games together. I don't want to make separate folders; I want to be able to see at a glance where I'm at with each category in my current games.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by pawnhandler
I would also like to be able to sort my games so that all the tournament games are together, all the clan matches together, and all the generic games together. I don't want to make separate folders; I want to be able to see at a glance where I'm at with each category in my current games.
Click on filters and sort appropriately.

D

N

The sky

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
That doesn't work for non-clan non-tournament non-league non-siege games though.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
14 Oct 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak

D
No, filters just gives you one set of games according to the filter. I don't want to see only one sort, I want to see them all, but sorted. Clustered. Together.

F

Moves
14 Oct 07

[b]action
which tell you who's turn it is to move.
[/b]
When you click on "Action" you have four alternatives: "All", "My move", "Opponent's move", and "Complete".

I would like a fifth one: "Active games", which is simply an union of "My move" and "Opponent's move.
If I have 25 games in progress, with "Active games" I could see these 25 games on my "My Page" page.

F

Moves
14 Oct 07

last move tells you the date the last move was played.
It is great to be able to sort the games in date order.

Problem is when you've been challenged, or a new tournament is started - in short, when it's your turn in a new game, not started by you - the game is invisible on the first page. You have to reverse the date order to be able to see the very existance of the game.

I would like to see games with no last move date to be sorted to be first in the list!