1. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 01:47
    Would it be possible to have the 'Game Type' icon (Tournament, Clan Challenge, Clan League, Siege) be used as a hot link to the corresponding Tournament, Clan Challenge, Clan League, Siege? I know how to traverse to each one of these pages, i am asking for an easier, more intuitive way to accomplish the same. i.e. without having to remember the name of the tournament, siege, etc...
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 02:24
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    Would it be possible to have the 'Game Type' icon (Tournament, Clan Challenge, Clan League, Siege) be used as a hot link to the corresponding Tournament, Clan Challenge, Clan League, Siege? I know how to traverse to each one of these pages, i am asking for an easier, more intuitive way to accomplish the same. i.e. without having to remember the name of the tournament, siege, etc...
    Use firefox and the greasmonkey scripts and this is already implemented (kind of).

D
  3. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 03:00
    I happen to use Mozilla and Greeasemonkey. None of the available scripts comes close to this.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 10:11
    Originally posted by LocutusofBorg
    I happen to use Mozilla and Greeasemonkey. None of the available scripts comes close to this.
    mygames.user.js (found here: http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/) does. Kind of.

The "kind of" being that it is the Game Name which is the link, as opposed to the icon. Same same.

D
  5. Standard memberLocutusofBorg
    Resistance is futile
    The Cube
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 03:49
    Another satisfied customer,
    Thank you

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree