1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Oct '09 08:25
    Russ,

    You know you want it!

    Yours sexily,
    Samantha
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    39731
    14 Oct '09 08:27
    I second that. The gay and lesbian community need a place where they can feel at home!
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Oct '09 08:29
    There's a party in my pants and everybody is invited!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10270
    14 Oct '09 09:38
    we have suffered too long at the repressive hands of the straight rhp community... it's our time now.

    we're here we're queer, get used to it.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    15 Oct '09 14:352 edits
    The proper term is "LGBT".

    "Gay and Lesbian" would never be said by a true militant queer.




    Not that any of you care....
  6. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    17 Oct '09 05:251 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The proper term is "LGBT".

    "Gay and Lesbian" would never be said by a true militant queer.




    Not that any of you care....
    Guess it would be filled by PFC members....
  7. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42014
    17 Oct '09 16:57
    Is there a straight forum?

    To have a forum based on sexuality, of any kind, would set a precedent that would not be good for the forums.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35626
    17 Oct '09 18:101 edit
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I second that. The gay and lesbian community need a place where they can feel at home!
    Bad idea here.

    What the LGBT community at RHP (such as it is) does NOT need is a "special" place to be humiliated, hassled and laughed at. A forum for them would just serve to place a target on the backs of each and every one. And God help them if the crowd from Spirituality drops by...

    I vote NO on this bad idea.
  9. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    38549
    18 Oct '09 13:59
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Is there a straight forum?

    To have a forum based on sexuality, of any kind, would set a precedent that would not be good for the forums.
    Agreed...... people will be asking for an "ethnic" forum next!!

    🙄
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    18 Oct '09 18:35
    Originally posted by rmacken
    Agreed...... people will be asking for an "ethnic" forum next!!

    🙄
    they already have ethinic clans/clubs...Why not have a forum too? The best way to have people integrate into a society is to have them separate themselves from everyone else!
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    21 Oct '09 20:16
    We'd like a Ginger forum too. Chop to it.
  12. Joined
    20 Nov '08
    Moves
    3332
    24 Oct '09 06:48
    If Gays and Lesbians get thier own forums then Straight people deserve the same
  13. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    23941
    24 Oct '09 09:574 edits
    Brilliant idea... and while we're at it, can we please have the following too:

    (1) A *special* forum for people who's second toe is longer than their big toe.
    (2) A *special* forum for people with brown eyes.
    (3) A *special* forum people with curly hair.
    (4) A *special* forum for people who like to eat yogurt with a fork.
    (5) A *special* forum for people who believes in UFOs.

    I think you catch me drift... Quite frankly half of the forums we have can be scratched - the spirituality forum first. Yes, I am a follower of Jesus Christ - but I see no point in debating it here (there are other places for that) - nor do I respect OR disrespect what your views are... It's simply irrelevant.

    I am here because I want to play chess and whether you're Christian, Muslim, agnostic, atheist, gay, lesbian or one of those people who like mini-marsmellows in his/her serial..., I simply don't care, I'd like to play chess against you, talk chess and meet people with chess as the common denominator.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35626
    31 Oct '09 22:08
    Originally posted by Wumpus
    Brilliant idea... and while we're at it, can we please have the following too:

    (1) A *special* forum for people who's second toe is longer than their big toe.
    (2) A *special* forum for people with brown eyes.
    (3) A *special* forum people with curly hair.
    (4) A *special* forum for people who like to eat yogurt with a fork.
    (5) A *special* forum for ...[text shortened]... o play chess against you, talk chess and meet people with chess as the common denominator.
    It's "cereal".

    😀
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10270
    31 Oct '09 22:23
    Originally posted by Wumpus
    Brilliant idea... and while we're at it, can we please have the following too:

    (1) A *special* forum for people who's second toe is longer than their big toe.
    (2) A *special* forum for people with brown eyes.
    (3) A *special* forum people with curly hair.
    (4) A *special* forum for people who like to eat yogurt with a fork.
    (5) A *special* forum for ...[text shortened]... o play chess against you, talk chess and meet people with chess as the common denominator.
    i love it when a blatant joke brings out a serious response 😵
Back to Top