1. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '05 14:43
    I have an opponent who timed out because of personal problems. I believe his computer was destroyed in a house fire. I don't want to claim a win under those circumstances. Yet I have his two games sitting on top of the "my games" section. Is there any way to get rid of the games without claiming a win?
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    01 Aug '05 14:50
    Originally posted by buddy2
    I have an opponent who timed out because of personal problems. I believe his computer was destroyed in a house fire. I don't want to claim a win under those circumstances. Yet I have his two games sitting on top of the "my games" section. Is there any way to get rid of the games without claiming a win?
    Yes. You can archieve them, even though they're still in progress. Click the manage games button.
  3. Hainesport, NJ, USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '05 21:11
    Thanks, Ark13. I'll do that.
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    01 Aug '05 21:191 edit
    Originally posted by ark13
    Yes. You can archieve them, even though they're still in progress. Click the manage games button.
    Once archived, will the opponent be able to move again? If so they may then choose to take a timeout at a later date and benefit from this as the first player will not know they moved.
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    02 Aug '05 03:54
    Originally posted by rhb
    Once archived, will the opponent be able to move again? If so they may then choose to take a timeout at a later date and benefit from this as the first player will not know they moved.
    Incorrect. I just archived 2 games in progress as a test and both still showed up as part of my "x games waiting" link.

Archive is just another place to put games. Doesn't affect how they are played or alerted to I guess.

on this note: RUSS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US ARCHIVE FOLDERS!!! I want to separate my games into ones worth looking at again and not. One day I may have to go through and just bookmark each and every one separately to keep them straight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree