1. Joined
    02 Aug '10
    Moves
    19 Nov '10 17:45
    How about a feature that allows a player, at the end of the game, to nominate their game as a good game that would be entered into a downloadable RHP database ( for RHP members only)? Both players would need to check this box for the game to be entered into the database.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Nov '10 20:16
    Originally posted by Mikalo
    How about a feature that allows a player, at the end of the game, to nominate their game as a good game that would be entered into a downloadable RHP database ( for RHP members only)? Both players would need to check this box for the game to be entered into the database.
    GG!~
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Nov '10 21:17
    A nice idea, however who is to decide what games are taken? And what exactly constitutes a good game?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '10 21:501 edit
    ( for RHP members only)?
    We are all members. Some of which are subscribers.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '10
    Moves
    20 Nov '10 01:25
    The two players would decide whether the game is considered good or not. If only one player checked the 'Good Game Box' and the other player did not, the game would not be entered into the database. I suspect a player would tick the box only if he thought he and his opponent played well - no blunders, minor mistakes and a somewhat dynamic and interesting contest.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Nov '10 16:13
    The two players would decide whether the game is considered good or not. If only one player checked the 'Good Game Box' and the other player did not, the game would not be entered into the database. I suspect a player would tick the box only if he thought he and his opponent played well - no blunders, minor mistakes and a somewhat dynamic and interesting contest.
    So, two 900 players could have their blunderfest in the "good games" base, because neither of them understands what a blunder is? And two 2000 players could not, because one of them is not quite satisfied with the way he handled his black-square domination? That doesn't work.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree