1. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 04:37
    Why not have a "Hall of Fame" where you could find the best player of the month(could be by his/her rating, the way he/she increased his/her rating, i think that's called efficiency), the best game of the month(this has to be by votes), the fastest checkmate, the most used openning, the player with more rec's, etc. Stuff like that. This could even apply to clans.

This way we could learn more about the other players skills, which ones are the more active, clans info, etc.
  2. Joined
    14 May '02
    Moves
    16 Jul '05 08:56
    For me a Hall of Fame would be like a list of all the players who have ever been No 1 in the RHP rankings list and the period(s) for which they have been No 1. Perhaps you could add some other details to this, like their ratings at the time, and any tournament victories. That's what came to my mind when I saw the title of this thread.
  3. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 20:58
    yea`p, you`re right, maybe a little more detail might be necesary or change the name to something like "The most, Top List" where you could find the best ..., the fastest ..., etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree