1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    239163
    02 Oct '13 14:14
    Please add a flag/icon to the listing that shows if I have played a player before when I list the Open Invites, that would show me some history/data, (e.g. games played, scores, etc. with that player) when I click on the flag/icon.
  2. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Joined
    25 Feb '01
    Moves
    56978
    03 Oct '13 12:111 edit
    Originally posted by JohnnyThunder
    Please add a flag/icon to the listing that shows if I have played a player before when I list the Open Invites, that would show me some history/data, (e.g. games played, scores, etc. with that player) when I click on the flag/icon.
    Are you using firefox and greasemonkey?

    If so, we currently have a feature similar to what you are talking about, I think.
    It's different in that it only shows your game history against a particular person if you are currently playing a game together.
    It is displayed on the main game page in the top right corner of the page, to the right of the players names, flags, etc.

    Go to this link then check the screen shot of the "previous record" script to see what I'm talking about. You will see several other useful scripts as well, plus at the top is info about specific browsers and addons.
    http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/

    The author of that script (SwissGambit) could possibly come up with a similar script to do exactly what you are looking for.

    Perhaps it would display your record against a member when you hover your mouse over any members username, showing a brief record of how many wins, losses and draws you currently have with that person.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    239163
    04 Oct '13 17:56
    I am using Google Chrome
    I like the idea (or program/script) that show the record against a member when I hover my mouse over any members username, showing a brief record of how many wins, losses and draws I currently have with that person.
  4. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Joined
    25 Feb '01
    Moves
    56978
    04 Oct '13 18:12
    Originally posted by JohnnyThunder
    I am using Google Chrome
    I like the idea (or program/script) that show the record against a member when I hover my mouse over any members username, showing a brief record of how many wins, losses and draws I currently have with that person.
    Stay tuned and perhaps SwissGambit will come up with something. Have you installed any of the other scripts shown at the link I posted earlier?
  5. Joined
    05 Oct '13
    Moves
    1683
    06 Oct '13 22:27
    I am going to install firefox and greasemonkey and try those RHP scripts.
    Thanks
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    08 Oct '13 01:59
    I modified RHP 2013 Previous Record to include previous records against players on the Open Invites page. Just mouse-over their names. The script, as usual, is at:
    http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/
  7. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    708
    08 Oct '13 02:56
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I modified [b]RHP 2013 Previous Record to include previous records against players on the Open Invites page. Just mouse-over their names. The script, as usual, is at:
    http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/
    [/b]
    Hello, User 114526.
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    08 Oct '13 04:12
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Hello, User 114526.
    Your point...?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    08 Oct '13 16:26
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I modified [b]RHP 2013 Previous Record to include previous records against players on the Open Invites page. Just mouse-over their names. The script, as usual, is at:
    http://bigdogghouse.com/RHP/
    [/b]
    I'm not happy with this implementation. I'm rolling it back to version 1.1, which only covers the game pages.
  10. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Joined
    18 Apr '10
    Moves
    58920
    09 Oct '13 19:24
    Originally posted by JohnnyThunder
    Please add a flag/icon to the listing that shows if I have played a player before when I list the Open Invites, that would show me some history/data, (e.g. games played, scores, etc. with that player) when I click on the flag/icon.
    When you are considering challenging a player go back to my profile, view games and type the players name in box 2 and click search.
    It will show you every game you have played against that player if you've played him before.
  11. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Oct '13 03:45
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I'm not happy with this implementation. I'm rolling it back to version 1.1, which only covers the game pages.
    OK, fixed. Version 1.3. Works on all pages. Available at the usual site.
  12. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Joined
    25 Feb '01
    Moves
    56978
    11 Oct '13 10:12
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    OK, fixed. Version 1.3. Works on all pages. Available at the usual site.
    I have installed this script and tested it quite a bit.
    It does even more than what the original poster suggested and is working very well!
    Thanks!
Back to Top