1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 15:34
    for those days you need to move to avoid time out but really can't be bothered.

who's with me? i'm calling mine boris.
  2. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by trev33
    for those days you need to move to avoid time out but really can't be bothered.

who's with me? i'm calling mine boris.
    On the surface, it sounds like it might work, TOS 3b not withstanding. But I'd be nervous that my helper monkey might actually make better moves than I would. Then he'd start demanding equal billing. I'd have to ask Russ to let me change my name to sbacat and Jojo. Or worse, Jojo and sbacat!

And think of the complexities of the ratings system: timeouts with monkey help. Timeouts without monkey help. And you just know the page one clans would start arguing over whether you-know-who was rotating in the occasional orangutan.

I'd have to say this is one path in the jungle we ought not to wander down. 😉

Steve
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 20:41
    Originally posted by sbacat
    ... rotating in the occasional orangutan ...
    wut?
  4. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 22:25
    Originally posted by orangutan
    wut?
    I'm pretty sure you're not an occasional orangutan. Your status is full-time, non-rotatable. (best kind!)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree