Hide sidebar on new site

Hide sidebar on new site

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
03 May 13

Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? I was able to minimize the different sections of the sidebar vertically, however there is no apparent way to make the horizontal size of the sidebar smaller or have the sidebar disappear altogether. There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by PKing
Is there a way to hide the folder sidebar in 'My Games' on the new site? I was able to minimize the different sections of the sidebar vertically, however there is no apparent way to make the horizontal size of the sidebar smaller or have the sidebar disappear altogether. There was a way to at least minimize it before, but I can't seem to find anything similar after the upgrade.
Once things quieten down, I'll try to address things like this. When using the list view, I'll get the lead part of the game name in the table when the side bar is collapsed.

P

Moves
03 May 13

Cool, thank you! I know this is a cosmetic change, so no rush. I like the new site so far!