1. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 16:57
    I would like to suggest putting a Highest Club Rating in the Player Tables. Please tell me how you feel about this.
  2. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 19:111 edit
    If we are going to have clubs...and they are going to have a secondary rating...then this seems logical to me.

Seconded.

Dave
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 05:45
    Originally posted by kfennessy
    I would like to suggest putting a Highest Club Rating in the Player Tables. Please tell me how you feel about this.
    Kinda gos against the idea of clubs. It's not supposed to be a competition between clubs, but interclub games.
  4. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 23:10
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Kinda gos against the idea of clubs. It's not supposed to be a competition between clubs, but interclub games.
    Then why have club ratings in the first place? If we are being rated on our club games, we might as well be able to know who leads among us.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 00:10
    Then why have club ratings in the first place? If we are being rated on our club games, we might as well be able to know who leads among us.
    You and I won't have to worry, most of them will be higher rated than us 😉 !!!
  6. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 05:24
    Ratings are for play between club members, not to prove you're better than another club.
  7. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 22:39
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Ratings are for play between club members, not to prove you're better than another club.
    I didn't mean total club ratings, I meant just your rating compared to other people's ratings, or something along those lines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree