1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 18:38
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    He just wants to be a dick to me because I am a Born Again Christian that is wy he is opposed to it.
    I'm opposed to it because it is a stupid idea. Also you are a sanctimonious self-righteous imbecile.

To implement this idea would require many man-hours of work, for what? Russ has already catered to people who wish to play blitz by creating www.uchess.com, how would intergrating that site into this one change anything at all?

Answer my question or stop talking RB, don't just attempt to insult me again or quote scripture.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 18:54
    He just wants to be a dick to me because I am a Born Again Christian that is wy he is opposed to it.
    At how many recarnations are you already? Do you get reborn because the former life was a waste?

Now, this confuses me. Doesn't one go to heaven after death? Can one be born again without dying? I thought only some other religions, I think buddhism (?), are into recarnations.
  3. UK
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 18:59
    Basically it's for Russ to decide whether he wants to increase this server's load to allow people to play in a style in which this site is not designed for and one which is better catered for elsewhere.

I know what I'd prefer.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 20:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    At how many recarnations are you already? Do you get reborn because the former life was a waste?

Now, this confuses me. Doesn't one go to heaven after death? Can one be born again without dying? I thought only some other religions, I think buddhism (?), are into recarnations.
    Why don't you please take the religion bashing to the spiritual forum and stay on this thread topic. Because what you are asking is not what Christianity claims. You are being silly.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 20:38
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I'm opposed to it because it is a brilliant idea. Also because ZanthosZn is a sanctimonious self-righteous imbecile.

To implement this idea would require many man-hours of work, for what? Russ has already catered to people who wish to play blitz by creating www.uchess.com, how would intergrating that site into this one change anything at all?

Answer my question or stop talking RB, don't just attempt to insult me again or quote scripture.
    Does www.uchess.com offer 30 minute time outs with a 3 to 14 day time bank?

Nah, I didn't think so. Not technically a blitz game as you continue to misrepresent is it?.😛
  6. The sky
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 20:48
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Does www.uchess.com offer 30 minute time outs with a 3 to 14 day time bank?

Nah, I didn't think so. Not technically a blitz game as you continue to misrepresent is it?.😛
    Was that what RBHILL was asking for?

Quote Arby: "I mean 30 minute timebank and zero days, that would be better then I would have a chance to have the most moves. And the most games."

Nah, I didn't think so.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 21:08
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Was that what RBHILL was asking for?

Quote Arby: "I mean 30 minute timebank and zero days, that would be better then I would have a chance to have the most moves. And the most games."

Nah, I didn't think so.
    My appoligies, I must have missed that post.

Quote Arby: Haveing a time out of 30 minutes beside of having them for 1 day.

That is the quote I was thinking of. I thought he was wanting to keep the time bank as all other games here as an option. I sort of liked that thought even though I would oppose it on grounds of possible ratings and rankings tampering. But I did feel this idea would still fall within a correspondence style if longer time banks applied.
  8. Joined
    27 Feb '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 21:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 22:19
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Profanities make baby Jesus cry.

D
    You have it all wrong Jesus is not a baby as Catholics and some portray him to be. He is a grow man and lives in the hearts and minds of his people.
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 22:201 edit
    duplicate - doh!
  11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 22:221 edit
    This is supposed to be a "Site Ideas" forum, not an insult throwing forum - that's what the General forum is used for.
    I suggest that this forum be more strictly moderated.

nb. people CAN actually play at those time rates, all he seems to be asking is for it to be regulated.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 22:24
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Why don't you please take the religion bashing to the spiritual forum and stay on this thread topic. Because what you are asking is not what Christianity claims. You are being silly.
    The Devil is just using him to twist God's Words.
  13. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 23:46
    It's called a type-o error do you know what errors are? Luke 13:23
    is that another of your type-o errors?
    i looked up luke 13:23 and unless i'm mistaken it makes no sense.

'Someone asked him [Jesus], "Lord, will only a few be saved?" He said to them,'

and then we get on to 13:24.
    even that doesn't make much sense though as it's more about narrow doors than errors.
    maybe i have the wrong book?
    were you talking about luke skywalker?
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Mar '06 00:32
    Originally posted by murrow
    is that another of your type-o errors?
    i looked up luke 13:23 and unless i'm mistaken it makes no sense.

'Someone asked him [Jesus], "Lord, will only a few be saved?" He said to them,'

and then we get on to 13:24.
    even that doesn't make much sense though as it's more about narrow doors than errors.
    maybe i have the wrong book?
    were you talking about luke skywalker?
    That Bible Verese had nothing to do with what I typed before it.
    Jesus himself is the narrow gate to heaven.
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Mar '06 02:08
    That Bible Verese had nothing to do with what I typed before it.
    Jesus himself is the narrow gate to heaven.
    Answer my question or stop talking RB, don't bother attempting to insult me or quote scripture. You fail at both of them every single time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree