1. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Joined
    20 Sep '04
    Moves
    16434
    17 May '05 18:23
    How many Ideas here actually see light of day ?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    17 May '05 19:39
    Not too many at the moment, but some go in my Sunbird tasks (to do list) to be implemented when I have some time.

    -Russ
  3. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    41956
    17 May '05 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Not too many at the moment, but some go in my Sunbird tasks (to do list) to be implemented when I have some time.

    -Russ
    In that case Russ would it be possible to have access (or add a sub Site Ideas thread) with these ideas waiting to be implemented? as am sure you get lots of peeps adding and repeating the same requests over and over and you know you will get them off the ground one day.. but we don't know that..

    Or maybe any good ideas in threads could have a "star" or a sign that they are being considered but their time hasn't come up yet..

    An archive or bank of good $hit.. for us to see and not keep hassling you about the same idea, and for you as a reminder to cash out the ideas as you see fit..
  4. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Joined
    20 Sep '04
    Moves
    16434
    18 May '05 15:24
    Nice one peachy.

    Enjoy your 21st Rec.

    This could be for members only to view.I am all for more for members
  5. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Joined
    07 Oct '04
    Moves
    51169
    19 May '05 09:56
    Originally posted by Peachy
    In that case Russ would it be possible to have access (or add a sub Site Ideas thread) with these ideas waiting to be implemented? as am sure you get lots of peeps adding and repeating the same requests over and over and you know you will get them off the ground one day.. but we don't know that..

    Or maybe any good ideas in threads could have a "star" or ...[text shortened]... ssling you about the same idea, and for you as a reminder to cash out the ideas as you see fit..
    Yeah good idear there. gets my rec
  6. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91690
    19 May '05 13:04
    Originally posted by Peachy
    In that case Russ would it be possible to have access (or add a sub Site Ideas thread) with these ideas waiting to be implemented? as am sure you get lots of peeps adding and repeating the same requests over and over and you know you will get them off the ground one day.. but we don't know that..

    Or maybe any good ideas in threads could have a "star" or ...[text shortened]... ssling you about the same idea, and for you as a reminder to cash out the ideas as you see fit..
    Great idea, then we can see what's over the horizon and rather chat about the merits of these ideas!
  7. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    41956
    29 May '05 10:16
    is there anyone hears our calls?
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1795
    30 May '05 12:513 edits
    When I ramp up RHP development again soon I will sit down and work out what and when. As it is, it is a huge unordered list, which I would rather not publish.

    But the big things for this summer :

    The much delayed new board code.
    The much delayed new 'my games' page.
    Phase 1 of providing XML interfaces to all key parts of the site.
    (The RHP Mobile interface is bundled in with this work.)

    And, another game 'mode' which I thought of when I was out running trying to take my mind off the pain 🙂. It should definitely not be a priority, but I think it will be fun to be part of (and for me to code) so I may do it quite soon. No details though, as I don't want to commit to anything that is just a preliminary idea floating around my head.

    After a relatively slow period whilst I see out a few non-RHP related commitments, there should be a rush of enhancements and features.

    -Russ
  9. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    41956
    30 May '05 22:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    When I ramp up RHP development again soon I will sit down and work out what and when. As it is, it is a huge unordered list, which I would rather not publish.

    But the big things for this summer :

    The much delayed new board code.
    The much delayed new 'my games' page.
    Phase 1 of providing XML interfaces to all key parts of the site.
    (The RHP Mobile ...[text shortened]... few non-RHP related commitments, there should be a rush of enhancements and features.

    -Russ
    faaaaantastic.. thank you Sir!!
  10. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    12802
    31 May '05 02:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    When I ramp up RHP development again soon I will sit down and work out what and when. As it is, it is a huge unordered list, which I would rather not publish.

    But the big things for this summer :

    The much delayed new board code.
    The much delayed new 'my games' page.
    Phase 1 of providing XML interfaces to all key parts of the site.
    (The RHP Mobile ...[text shortened]... few non-RHP related commitments, there should be a rush of enhancements and features.

    -Russ
    Oh, come on. Pleeeeease. Just a hint. I gotta know what the new game mode is.
Back to Top