1. Joined
    11 Sep '07
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 22:11
    There should be a points system that rates clans according to performance, especially in the leagues. Being one of the top 1st division league clans should be coveted and appreciated, giving the clan member a sense of pride and recognition and also be the envy of those not so fortunate.

A suggestion: 1st division winners should get a '1st prize' stamp next to their clan name lasting until the nest season, and be displayed at all times, with an impression of the league conquered. Ex. 1, 3, 7 or 14 day league.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    17 Mar '10 14:01
    Originally posted by cprins99
    There should be a points system that rates clans according to performance, especially in the leagues. Being one of the top 1st division league clans should be coveted and appreciated, giving the clan member a sense of pride and recognition and also be the envy of those not so fortunate.

A suggestion: 1st division winners should get a '1st prize' stamp ne ...[text shortened]... played at all times, with an impression of the league conquered. Ex. 1, 3, 7 or 14 day league.
    Recd.
    We could also have a 2nd prize and maybe 3rd prize stamp.
    And if you want to trow around more prizes they could be given per division. This would also stimulate clans with a lower average member rating to join the leagues and be good at thier level of division.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '10 23:04
    clans who fail to win a certain number of games should disappear off the list. this is an incentive to both play and win.

this would be indendent of their points for the year or overall standing.

to play and lose a certain number of games should just take you off the list for a 30 day period.

after 30 days, after losing the set number of games / points you would be restored to the clan list in your position per the points you had earned so far in the standings.

the point of being driven off the list for 30 days is to give the clan games an extra incentive to win to "stay visually alive" on the list. clan owners must then must more carefully choose their matches as to lose badly a set number of games is to disappear from the clan list for a month.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '10 00:481 edit

A suggestion: 1st division winners should get a '1st prize' stamp next to their clan name lasting until the nest season, and be displayed at all times, with an impression of the league conquered. Ex. 1, 3, 7 or 14 day league.
    I like this idea too. I think there ought to be a permanent record of each division winner (like tournament winners get), but I'd settle for either of the above suggestions (by cprins99 or zozozozo). Or maybe the 1st division winner gets some sort of permanent mark on their home page and all the divison winners get some sort of flag for the year.

Bottom line - there ought to be some sort of additional recognition for clan league winners that's easy for others to see.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '10 21:19
    clans would be more fun if:

1. only one clan allowed per player thus the loyalty to fight, win and call out the other retards of other clans would be more succinct and pointed.

2. all clans start annually from the bottom so the race is a time race of twelve months.

3. clans who have not started a match in a week disappear from the list.

( before anyone puts up a reply i wish to inform you that i am always right and if you post otherwise you are looking down into an old dirty paper bag and sucking air you exhaled three minutes ago...keep up the position and you will pass out soon ).
  6. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Mar '10 20:40

A suggestion: 1st division winners should get a '1st prize' stamp ne ...[text shortened]... played at all times, with an impression of the league conquered. Ex. 1, 3, 7 or 14 day league.
    I guess we do get a list of tournament victory's on our profiles, so why not get recognised for your clans achievement.....

only thing I would like too add the idea is we 20 players in a team and we obviously pick the top 6 rated players for every league season, why can we not represent more than one team per clan to play in lower leagues?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree