1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 05:07
    1. a list of things that are in progress (so that repititious threads aren't being created constantly)
    2. visible vacation information (so that at least we can see the opponent's scheduled vacation period, forgetting any notions of fair play for non-subs)
    3. some icon or color change or something that indicates that a new announcement has recently been made or a new vote is being taken
    4. . . .
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 05:54
    Wouldn't it be great to see a short list of topics for discussion on site improvements? Perhaps a question could be posted, followed by a series of short responses, with a "vote for" "vote against" "abstain" button series next to the question. We could still have the normal debates in individual threads apart from the voting thread.

I recognise that Red Hot Pawn is a business, not a co-operative, but happy customers bring more business, and the guys who have to do all the work would I'm sure be happy to see what numbers thought each item was important enough to vote upon. 🙂
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 05:561 edit
    you, too, MissOleum, are also clearly asking too much

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree