1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '13 23:47
    How about we exclude any posts in the Clans forum from the "Recommended" post list?

Or do we really want to "recommend" a bunch of posts comparing e-peens?

I know these posts in the Clans forum sometimes receive a lot of "thumbs up" but it's mainly a bunch of little boys playing "king of the hill". Who cares?
  2. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    29 Mar '13 14:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How about we exclude any posts in the Clans forum from the "Recommended" post list?

I know these posts in the Clans forum sometimes receive a lot of "thumbs up" but it's mainly a bunch of little boys playing "king of the hill". Who cares?
    I agree. There should be another more independent method
    of deciding which posts are recommended. At the moment
    I could call someone an airhead and get all my mates to give
    my post the thumbs up. The more I got then the higher up
    the list I go.

This thumbs up method of recommending posts needs to change.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '13 02:10

You cared enough to take the couple of minutes out of your busy life to complain about it.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Apr '13 13:00

I gave you a thumb for this 🙂
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    02 Apr '13 15:53
    To be honest, I immediately look to the bottom of all posts to see their 'origin', always skirting around the posts from certain forum... 'spiritualism' being primary...
  6. Standard memberjohnyg
    Metallica is weak
    better then here!
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 11:41
    Perhaps a better idea is to allow each user to select or de-select what forums they want to see in the "recommended" post list.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 21:51
    Originally posted by johnyg
    Perhaps a better idea is to allow each user to select or de-select what forums they want to see in the "recommended" post list.
    Yes, a damned good idea !
    A check \ tick list for the forum we're interested in, it makes perfect sense...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree