1. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 23:411 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    By Jove, you're perfectly right!
    This is a genial solution!
    This is almost implementable right away?
    Not quite. There would be still a lot of issues to think about.

But in my opinion, it would be much simpler to implement than creating a conditional move scripting language and trying to teach RHP's userbase how to use it.

It could also be a double whammy. It could add conditional move functionality *AND* improve the analsysis board at the same time.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Mar '07 23:56
    Originally posted by bosintang
    It could also be a double whammy. It could add conditional move functionality *AND* improve the analsysis board at the same time.
    The Analyse Board has only recently been updated.

What do you think needs to be improved?

D
  3. Standard memberbosintang
    perpetualEditMonkey
    Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 00:36
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    The Analyse Board has only recently been updated.

What do you think needs to be improved?

D
    Nothing specifically. I guess what I mean is it would make the Analysis board more of a valuable tool.
  4. Standard memberMrJohn
    A Chess Friend :-)
    Texas :-)
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 20:14
    Thanks, Russ! :-)

After conditional moves, what are your next three or four project priorities?

I've been on RHP since November. I found the site in a Wikipedia article. I had been looking for an email chess server that would be more accecible to newbies like my kids than the traditional email chess send-a-note-with-algebraic-notation method that I had been using. The more I've used RHP, the more impressed I've been with it. I hope you guys are making a reasonable amount of money off this thing! :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree