Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 17 Sep '14 19:21
    When I have less than 24 hours to make a move, the little clock next to the players name turns red letting me know I will run out of time soon. This is very useful to me.

    Unfortunately when my opponent has less than 24 hours to make a move I get no indication on my games page. An opponent could have less than 20 minutes on his clock and unless I click on the game I wouldn't know this potentially useful information. If the little hourglass next to "waiting" turned red, if an opponent had less than 24 hours to make a move, it would be very helpful.
  2. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    18 Sep '14 05:59
    Originally posted by KnightStalker47
    When I have less than 24 hours to make a move, the little clock next to the players name turns red letting me know I will run out of time soon. This is very useful to me.

    Unfortunately when my opponent has less than 24 hours to make a move I get no indication on my games page. An opponent could have less than 20 minutes on his clock and unless I c ...[text shortened]... ing" turned red, if an opponent had less than 24 hours to make a move, it would be very helpful.
    Why ?I find it a nice surprise to see that skull.yummy
  3. 18 Sep '14 15:22
    Originally posted by padger
    Why ?I find it a nice surprise to see that skull.yummy
    I don't want it to be a surprise. I want to be there on the minute to claim the win.
  4. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    19 Sep '14 06:23
    Oh. I see you want to hover round like a vulture waiting for it's next meal
  5. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    19 Sep '14 16:48 / 1 edit
    I've got a script that auto-crushes skulls and alerts you [by changing the browser window title] when you have games waiting. All you have to do is leave 1 browser tab on your 'my games' page. It's not yet posted on bigdogghouse.com/RHP. Any interest?
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    23 Sep '14 10:33
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I've got a script that auto-crushes skulls and alerts you [by changing the browser window title] when you have games waiting. All you have to do is leave 1 browser tab on your 'my games' page. It's not yet posted on bigdogghouse.com/RHP. Any interest?
    I imagine this is most wanted by these skull vulture types. You know, the ones who only play 1-day games because skull-taking is the only way they can win.
  7. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    24 Sep '14 00:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I imagine this is most wanted by these skull vulture types. You know, the ones who only play 1-day games because skull-taking is the only way they can win.
    Sulky Susy. That's your new nickname.