1. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 23:22
    I would like to put a diagram from a book or newspaper into the analysis page, then fool around with it. As now structured, it would take all afternoon to put one position in there. There should be a CLEAR THE BOARD click, the board should stay in SET UP until DONE is clicked. A FEN or a PGN input should be available. Other features will occur to the programmer. If done, it should be advertised as a helpful learning tool.
  2. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '08 23:32
    I would like to make it easier to print from any move on the analysis board. I like to print the board out on complex games and take the diagram with me when I'm away from a computer. Make it like the /gameanalysis/boardprintable.php?gameid= function, but make it printable from any move, not just the current position.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 00:15
    I was just playing with GAME SEX PLORER & it might be a better place to add a way of inputting from printed matter. It seems to have more capabilities than the analysis board.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '08 00:18
    As for outputting to printed matter, how many of us do that? I guess the High & Holy ones have to decide what is worth working on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree