1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    07 Aug '07 15:012 edits
    On the Clans pages it states that "Clans which have been inactive for 30 days are not listed."

My clan is active, we have 17 challenges in progress, and 4 offered, but I can't find my clan in the clan tables.

I would like to see the the following:

1 (a). The wording should be changed to read: "Clans which have not offered or accepted challenges in the past 30 days are not listed"; or

1 (b). Clans which are active (challenges in progress) but haven't offered or accepted challenges in the past 30 days should be listed on the Clans pages.

2. I would like to see my own clan's position, or at least the number of wins, losses and draws, and points totals on my clans' pages (not just "My Clan", but all clans of which I am a member).

3. I would like to see a list of clans available for challenges, even if they haven't offered or accepted any other challenges in the past 30 days.

I know that adding all "not completely inactive" clans may increase the load on the clan pages, but it would at least show all the clans which are not dormant or abandoned. Maybe there could be a list of these clans somewhere else?
  2. Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 01:10
    I agree. I have clicked on clans in the clan pages so many times just to have them not accepting challenges- it's annoying! Why not have several tabs, one for all clans, one for recruiting clans, one for clans available for challenges, etc. That way you can only look at the clans under the criteria that you want.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 01:46
    Originally posted by jp4995
    I agree. I have clicked on clans in the clan pages so many times just to have them not accepting challenges- it's annoying! Why not have several tabs, one for all clans, one for recruiting clans, one for clans available for challenges, etc. That way you can only look at the clans under the criteria that you want.
    You can just search for all clans that are accepting challenges. Once you get to the clans pages it's just two clicks.
  4. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 16:43
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    You can just search for all clans that are accepting challenges. Once you get to the clans pages it's just two clicks.
    No you can't. Clans which are "inactive" are not listed.
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '07 18:09
    Originally posted by c99ux
    No you can't. Clans which are "inactive" are not listed.
    I thought he just wanted any clans that were recruiting - not just clans that were "inactive" that were also recruiting.
  6. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 13:23
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I thought he just wanted any clans that were recruiting - not just clans that were "inactive" that were also recruiting.
    Yes, I'd like to see all "active" clans.

By "active" I mean that they currently have challenges ongoing and progressing; they are challenging other clans and accepting challenges; and the clan members are playing clan challenge games for that clan; they are currently accepting challenges from other clans; or they are currently recruiting.

If a clan has been set up just to be used as a private forum for a select group of tittle-tattlers, or they aren't recruiting new members, accepting challenges or challenging other clans, I wouldn't consider them and "active" clan.
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    12 Aug '07 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by c99ux
    On the Clans pages it states that "Clans which have been inactive for 30 days are not listed."

My clan is active, we have 17 challenges in progress, and 4 offered, but I can't find my clan in the clan tables.

I would like to see the the following:

1 (a). The wording should be changed to read: "Clans which have not offered or accepted challenges in the t dormant or abandoned. Maybe there could be a list of these clans somewhere else?
    Either that or increase the period of inactivity to say 50 or 100 days.

Also inactive should mean not having any open challenges.
  8. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 06:49
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Either that or increase the period of inactivity to say 50 or 100 days.

Also inactive should mean not having any open challenges.
    Yes, that would work for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree