1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 09:03
    Originally posted by basman01
    future RHP..would,nt it be better to attract new and more by offering a few more incentives,ie...more than 6 games(this sux),ability to play at least 1 tourney,and improve the so labourious con/moves ...I feel rhp is losing lots of potential clients through their non ability to recognise where they are going in this updated world of web chess.more and more sites are comming online;you have to keep up...rhp is not
    so why are you here?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 09:341 edit
    future RHP..would,nt it be better to attract new and more by offering a few more incentives,ie...more than 6 games(this sux),ability to play at least 1 tourney,and improve the so labourious con/moves ...I feel rhp is losing lots of potential clients through their non ability to recognise where they are going in this updated world of web chess.more and more sites are comming online;you have to keep up...rhp is not
    As long as RHP is the best site, in its genre, on the world, then there is not problems.
    If the number of paying members decrease, then we have something to discuss.

A friend of mine is a free rider. His membership sucks. 6 free games? No tournaments? No ladders? Ads?
    He envy me because I am a full member. I say to him "Pay and you will have as many advantages as I have!" But no, too expensive, he says.

I would like to have one more limitation for the free riders:
    A limited number of postings in the Forum. Thus limiting the non-serious debates. Less whining.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    24 Jun '10 12:12
    The door is thataway ---->

However,

if you don't like playing just 6 games then subscribe

if you want to play tournaments subscribe

if you want to join a Clan subscribe

Subscription fees help pay for development.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree