1. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 03:41
    When are we going to increase clan sizes to say 30 members. You have clubs at 50 + and this will pull many games fron the clan pool ?
  2. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 04:01
    Originally posted by oilman
    When are we going to increase clan sizes to say 30 members. You have clubs at 50 + and this will pull many games fron the clan pool ?
    See Thread 88737
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 06:001 edit
    Originally posted by oilman
    Why? So you can add to your already impressive list of banned players? Don't worry, I think you'll be fine for a good while yet on that front. Or do you want to have more players below 1600 be ignored, and wait for applicants who fit the criteria I listed earlier, just for the fun of it?
  4. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 13:44
    lol no need for clans be get larger we have clubs now and you can have as many people as you like in them even though im still not sure about the club thing as its a bit weird.
    Yes you have a few players that have applied for your clan and someone joined later than them and got accepted straight away now thats not nice 🙁.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree