Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 30 Nov '07 18:31
    It would be nice to be able to send invitations to friends not already subscribed, so they can join the site. This is very common among other chess sites and may attract additional paying subscribers.
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    30 Nov '07 18:51
    Originally posted by tpt456
    It would be nice to be able to send invitations to friends not already subscribed, so they can join the site. This is very common among other chess sites and may attract additional paying subscribers.
    You can... create a New Game and one of the options is the Email of your friend.

    P-
  3. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    30 Nov '07 18:54
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You can... create a New Game and one of the options is the Email of your friend.

    P-
    Suppose you don't have any friends; can you use the e-mail of a foe? Or a complete stranger? Or of the King of France?
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    30 Nov '07 18:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Suppose you don't have any friends; can you use the e-mail of a foe? Or a complete stranger? Or of the King of France?1
    Yes No1... YOU are ALSO able to use this feature.

    P-
  5. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    01 Dec '07 13:57
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Suppose you don't have any friends; can you use the e-mail of a foe? Or a complete stranger? Or of the King of France?
    yes yes no
  6. 01 Dec '07 15:11
    the King of France does not have an internet connection in his coffin.
  7. 03 Dec '07 07:06 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    the King of France does not have an internet connection in his coffin.
    That's what you think - someone signed him up at http://www.seemerot.com/
  8. 07 Dec '07 10:17
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    That's what you think - someone signed him up at http://www.seemerot.com/
    Is that really a LIVE cam?
  9. 07 Dec '07 11:32
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Is that really a LIVE cam?
    Yes - really.