1. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    08 Jul '14 21:05
    As the local broken record, presenting that which apple broke... I'm afraid the iPhone friendly site is broken under ios8 (beta 3...).

It's not possible to move pieces on the board - selecting them/etc isn't working. The standard site does work however.

Sorry to report bad news again!
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Jul '14 22:20
    Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.
  3. Joined
    21 Aug '03
    Moves
    09 Jul '14 20:50
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.
    You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Jul '14 12:35
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!
    By the time its rolled out, I'll be ready. And if not, it will be done very very quickly afterwards!

But I appreciate the warning ahead of time. I'll try find the time to fire up emulators and fix before long.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree