Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 08 Jul '14 21:05
    As the local broken record, presenting that which apple broke... I'm afraid the iPhone friendly site is broken under ios8 (beta 3...).

It's not possible to move pieces on the board - selecting them/etc isn't working. The standard site does work however.

Sorry to report bad news again!
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    08 Jul '14 22:20
    Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.
  3. 09 Jul '14 20:50
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Most of these update problems are being reported in the Help forum, where you may get more attention.
    You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    17 Jul '14 12:35
    Originally posted by pineapple42
    You may be right - i'm just proffering the information; it's beta 3 - apple have several more in which they'll break more things and "just expect" developers to catch up.

If only I could remember why I have apple products...

oooooh.... shiny!
    By the time its rolled out, I'll be ready. And if not, it will be done very very quickly afterwards!

But I appreciate the warning ahead of time. I'll try find the time to fire up emulators and fix before long.