1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Joined
    18 Apr '10
    Moves
    58840
    29 Sep '12 15:37
    From time to time due to unavailability of players an issued challenge becomes invalid.
    Surely there ought to be a way of amending a challenge without having to withdraw one challenge and issue a new one
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    17848
    29 Sep '12 20:24
    Originally posted by venda
    From time to time due to unavailability of players an issued challenge becomes invalid.
    Surely there ought to be a way of amending a challenge without having to withdraw one challenge and issue a new one
    Dave, you can 'edit' a challenge by changing players etc..I've changed challenges to the point of 'most' players being different to the original. I mustn't be understanding what you mean..
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Joined
    18 Apr '10
    Moves
    58840
    29 Sep '12 22:14
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Dave, you can 'edit' a challenge by changing players etc..I've changed challenges to the point of 'most' players being different to the original. I mustn't be understanding what you mean..
    Dean
    I don't have an option for editing challenges that I have offered.
    If I go onto my clan home page , the options for the challenges I have proposed are "
    preview"- on this page I can do nothing or "withdraw challenge" which does exactly what it says and withdraws the challenge.
    The only time I can "edit" a challenge is if I bounce a challenge proposed by another clan.
    The key words to this request are "challenges that I have offered"
    I am asking for an option to change that offer without a "bounce"
    Even a robot post saying "this challenge is no longer valid" would help.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    17848
    29 Sep '12 22:44
    Originally posted by venda
    Dean
    I don't have an option for editing challenges that I have offered.
    If I go onto my clan home page , the options for the challenges I have proposed are "
    preview"- on this page I can do nothing or "withdraw challenge" which does exactly what it says and withdraws the challenge.
    The only time I can "edit" a challenge is if I bounce a challenge proposed ...[text shortened]... "bounce"
    Even a robot post saying "this challenge is no longer valid" would help.
    Ah, I'm with you now...had many many 'bounce problems' also...sometimes wondered if I was going mad...I had a chap that ( finally ) declined my own challenge because every time I accepted the edit it continued to bounce back to him..it felt like a challenge was just constantly bouncing around the 'ether' lol..
    I agree that it makes sense to have the ability to edit, no matter whether it's your own challenge or proposed to you.
Back to Top