1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 15:37
    From time to time due to unavailability of players an issued challenge becomes invalid.
    Surely there ought to be a way of amending a challenge without having to withdraw one challenge and issue a new one
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 20:24
    Originally posted by venda
    From time to time due to unavailability of players an issued challenge becomes invalid.
    Surely there ought to be a way of amending a challenge without having to withdraw one challenge and issue a new one
    Dave, you can 'edit' a challenge by changing players etc..I've changed challenges to the point of 'most' players being different to the original. I mustn't be understanding what you mean..
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 22:14
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Dave, you can 'edit' a challenge by changing players etc..I've changed challenges to the point of 'most' players being different to the original. I mustn't be understanding what you mean..
    Dean
    I don't have an option for editing challenges that I have offered.
    If I go onto my clan home page , the options for the challenges I have proposed are "
    preview"- on this page I can do nothing or "withdraw challenge" which does exactly what it says and withdraws the challenge.
    The only time I can "edit" a challenge is if I bounce a challenge proposed by another clan.
    The key words to this request are "challenges that I have offered"
    I am asking for an option to change that offer without a "bounce"
    Even a robot post saying "this challenge is no longer valid" would help.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 22:44
    Originally posted by venda
    Dean
    I don't have an option for editing challenges that I have offered.
    If I go onto my clan home page , the options for the challenges I have proposed are "
    preview"- on this page I can do nothing or "withdraw challenge" which does exactly what it says and withdraws the challenge.
    The only time I can "edit" a challenge is if I bounce a challenge proposed ...[text shortened]... "bounce"
    Even a robot post saying "this challenge is no longer valid" would help.
    Ah, I'm with you now...had many many 'bounce problems' also...sometimes wondered if I was going mad...I had a chap that ( finally ) declined my own challenge because every time I accepted the edit it continued to bounce back to him..it felt like a challenge was just constantly bouncing around the 'ether' lol..
    I agree that it makes sense to have the ability to edit, no matter whether it's your own challenge or proposed to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree