1. Joined
    03 Nov '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 17:07
    Ladders needs its own category under "my performance."

Also, an icon or a link to the ladders index would be nice.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '09 22:55
    Originally posted by Jasen777
    Ladders needs its own category under "my performance."

Also, an icon or a link to the ladders index would be nice.
    This should be in Thread 121755.
  3. Joined
    03 Nov '08
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 00:28
    I didn't want to associate with the thread starter's idea 😛
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 00:37
    Originally posted by Jasen777
    I didn't want to associate with the thread starter's idea 😛
    I dont blame you. This idea is;
    A. Much better.
    B. Formulated in better english.

I think there should be either a new icon added next to the others for ladders. Or, if that would make the screen to wide, there should be an icon replaced. My suggestion would be the "Public Games" icon, seems to me this icon would be used less (maybe admins can check how much icons are clicked on to decide which icon is most useless).
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 14:45
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I dont blame you. This idea is;
    A. Much better.
    B. Formulated in better english.

I think there should be either a new icon added next to the others for ladders. Or, if that would make the screen to wide, there should be an icon replaced. My suggestion would be the "Public Games" icon, seems to me this icon would be used less (maybe admins can check how much icons are clicked on to decide which icon is most useless).
    When I was a non-sub, I used that icon a lot in order to find a suitable opponent.

However, if there is a place to access the same function, then I wouldn't mind.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 16:27
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When I was a non-sub, I used that icon a lot in order to find a suitable opponent.

However, if there is a place to access the same function, then I wouldn't mind.
    There are lots of ways to search for players. You can use the "Find Player" icon. Or even "Player Tables" and look for people with the same rating as you.

Public games is also under "Community" -> "Public Games". I dont know, but im just guessing a ladder icon would be more used🙂
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Nov '09 17:231 edit
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    There are lots of ways to search for players. You can use the "Find Player" icon. Or even "Player Tables" and look for people with the same rating as you.

Public games is also under "Community" -> "Public Games". I dont know, but im just guessing a ladder icon would be more used🙂
    Well, I enjoyed the Public Games, because there I could easily see which members was playing right at the moment.

But, those times were those times... When I became a real sub I had no use for the Public Games pages. Next time I become a non-sub, the I'm happy to find it anywhere, like under communities.
  8. Joined
    03 Nov '08
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 23:53
    Thanks for the button.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree