1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    30 Jan '05 08:43
    many people have played 1000+ games.

it would be very interesting to see the long term trends of these players.... to see gradual improvement .... to see massive timeout changes .... to see Cheshire Cat's and Dustnroger's true rating.

perhaps the same graph could be used for the 300+ players, but with a rating sample from every 10th game to show the long term trends .... then trends could be viewed from the last 3000 games.
  2. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    30 Jan '05 11:39
    also it would be nice if you could tell the difference between a win, a draw and a loss, colour coding perhaps?
  3. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '05 22:38
    Originally posted by flexmore
    many people have played 1000+ games.

it would be very interesting to see the long term trends of these players.... to see gradual improvement .... to see massive timeout changes .... to see Cheshire Cat's and Dustnroger's true rating.

perhaps the same graph could be used for the 300+ players, but with a [b]rating sample from every 10th game
    to show the long term trends .... then trends could be viewed from the last 3000 games.[/b]
    I'm sure that there are many things that could be shown... but the main programmer already has his workload full! So, while your idea is not a bad one, it certainly would take away from more importnat matters that Russ is working on.
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    30 Jan '05 23:50
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I'm sure that there are many things that could be shown... but the main programmer already has his workload full! So, while your idea is not a bad one, it certainly would take away from more importnat matters that Russ is working on.
    yes just getting the idea out there ... and out of my head.
    there is a to-do list somewhere ... maybe it will make it there.
  5. Standard memberneight
    Cheese log/Beef log
    Moves
    31 Jan '05 21:14
    Originally posted by soulby
    also it would be nice if you could tell the difference between a win, a draw and a loss, colour coding perhaps?
    I think this is a brilliant idea.
  6. Gloucestershire , UK
    Moves
    01 Feb '05 00:05
    yup it would help to see periods when you had lots of wins on the bounce at a glance
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    03 Feb '05 13:22
    I'd like to see something like this.
    I almost never click the graph to see the game, so that's useless for me. I would rather see an average graph.
    Maybe we could have a link to the players' full graph?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree