1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Sep '06 02:381 edit
    I noticed in our profile page we now see last moved times near the top of the page. I'll admit having 2 minutes of fun watching the MAP this month make moves about every 20 or 40 seconds by refreshing the page. There was no way for me to view each move that I know of, and I would like to be able to do that.

In the profile pages I notice a nice blank area near the bottom left of a profile page.

I would like to see the times of moves made, and a link to the move in game as a list in this blank area. This would be a list of moves made by each user listed in order by time and giving a link to the game number at that very move.

You could also view this as a separate page listed in groups of 30 or so per page. I believe this would be interesting for each user to view their own list, as well as viewing the moves made by time of other users on the site.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree