1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 16:441 edit
    I love not being able to make out my avatar. As I am intrigued by Physics, I'd like to see how small the avatars can be made. I believe that if they can be compacted to a small enough size, they can, ultimately, be forced to collapse and form an incredibly dense pseudo black hole. If we can chain this blackhole magnetically, we may be able to use it for power generation. The resulting strong gravitational field has a host of applications and free energy would free mankind. As an added bonus, we'd be able to dispose of chemical and toxic waste by feeding it into the blackhole. You could even use it as a weapon, a blackhole tipped missile would be the ultimate doomsday device.

Please get on this immediately. Your Nobel Prize is in the mail already.

Edit: Stupid uneditable forum thread titles. Please make this more difficult to deal with as well. I suggest allowing you only one edit per message and/or shortening the time you have to make an edit to... 5 seconds... yeah that's about right.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I love not being able to make out my avatar. As I am intrigued by Physics, I'd like to see how small the avatars can be made. I believe that if they can be compacted to a small enough size, they can, ultimately, be forced to collapse and form an incredibly dense pseudo black hole. If we can chain this blackhole magnetically, we may be able to use i d/or shortening the time you have to make an edit to... 5 seconds... yeah that's about right.
    Or alternatively we could just harness the power of your constant whinging and moaning.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 18:13
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Or alternatively we could just harness the power of your constant whinging and moaning.
    Shutup you!
  4. Standard memberDiet Coke
    Forum Vampire
    Sidmouth, Uk
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 22:21
    Or you could put a completely pointless border around the existing avatar.
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '07 22:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree