1. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    04 Jul '10 20:41
    Originally posted by my2sons
    My Dad fought in WWII and the Korean wars. You guys sound just like the Gestapo he used to talk about.
    How did your dear old dad get to know the Gestapo? And what were they doing in Korea? I think you should stick to the topic.

Rotating IS a serious issue with one or 2 clans in particular. I have proposed a solution and all you can do is raise what your daddy did half a century ago?
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Jul '10 23:321 edit
    Originally posted by drdon
    It seems odd to me that some players leave a clan only to re-join within 6 months ( for whatever reason). I propose that the maximum number of times a player can join a particular clan is twice) This would make it easier to follow who was with X clan this week. I also suggest that the system might have more integrity if all a player's clan games were declared draws if a player left or was booted from a clan.🙄🙄🙄😴
    When a player leaves a clan, make the clan take a zero for all that player's current clan games, but let the games themselves continue normally.

It has to be a zero because the opponent might have a won game, and the clan should not be allowed to escape with draws.
  3. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    05 Jul '10 09:20
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    When a player leaves a clan, make the clan take a zero for all that player's current clan games, but let the games themselves continue normally.

It has to be a zero because the opponent might have a won game, and the clan should not be allowed to escape with draws.
    I agree. This is a better idea than my suggestion.
  4. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    06 Jul '10 01:35
    Originally posted by my2sons
    My Dad fought in WWII and the Korean wars. You guys sound just like the Gestapo he used to talk about.
    My Dad's deader than your Dad ~ and the Gestapo had nothing to do with it 🙄

Players leave with unfinished Clan games. No points awarded, either way. End of discussion...
  5. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    06 Jul '10 03:02
    Originally posted by widget
    My Dad's deader than your Dad ~ and the Gestapo had nothing to do with it 🙄

Players leave with unfinished Clan games. No points awarded, either way. End of discussion...
    Gees you Gestapo guys! You make common sense sounds so... final. But, yes, it is common sense. You leave a clan and you leave the clan games behind with 0 for the clan challenge games taken with you when you leave. Limiting the number of times a clan can be re-joined may further discourage unethical rotations. It may however, lead to a proliferation of drone clans which then "challenge" the original 'parent' clan or clans repeatedly... Today, page One, Tomorrow ze weld!... er sorry! I forgot what daddy said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree