1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Sep '14 00:581 edit
    I looked back at my previous tournaments. I saw some where we had 32 players and everyone played everyone. Why not have a tournament that has 101 players vs everyone, so you can have 200 games say that seven day moves. That could be about 40+ moves the day. It would take about a year. Have it be up for about three weeks and if not all hundred and one people join then start it. And it could be an open tournament.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Sep '14 10:03
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I looked back at my previous tournaments. I saw some where we had 32 players and everyone played everyone. Why not have a tournament that has 101 players vs everyone, so you can have 200 games say that seven day moves. That could be about 40+ moves the day. It would take about a year. Have it be up for about three weeks and if not all hundred and one people join then start it. And it could be an open tournament.
    Just warn everyone you are about to take on a gazillion games. 🙂
    Kelly
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    04 Sep '14 16:581 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Just warn everyone you are about to take on a gazillion games. 🙂
    Kelly
    200 moves a day is only about 1 hr.(for fast movers) And equal to about 5 games a day. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree