25 Mar '07 03:32
    TOUGH!!!!
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 08:17
    Originally posted by Acemaster

You making fun of so-called retards only shows your true personality. I won't be suprised if you're banned.

"A creationist talked to me on the bus today, she got mighty confused when she realised I actually knew what I was talking about (and could reference my quotes)."

I have a feeling she was only surprised that somebody can be that stupid. (Now, I'm the one making fun of a retard 🙂 )
    You making fun of so-called retards only shows your true personality. I won't be suprised if you're banned.

I've lasted 2 and a half years so far.

I have a feeling she was only surprised that somebody can be that stupid. (Now, I'm the one making fun of a retard 🙂 )

You still appear unable to address the scientific facts that contradict a Creationist viewpoint in Thread 64043.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 12:16
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    That's 2100.
    The quotation marks are not part of the quoted text. So I believe it would be 1900.
  5. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 18:46
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The quotation marks are not part of the quoted text. So I believe it would be 1900.
    Indeed. 🙂
  6. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 21:54
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    [b]You making fun of so-called retards only shows your true personality. I won't be suprised if you're banned.

I've lasted 2 and a half years so far.

You still appear unable to address the scientific facts that contradict a Creationist viewpoint in Thread 64043.[/b]
    Good for you about the 2 1/2 years.

You linked me to "For Beatlemania"???? I read that. I posted there. There was no actual scientific evidence there. It was mostly spirtual questions, besides a large load of crap.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Mar '07 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    You linked me to "For Beatlemania"???? I read that. I posted there. There was no actual scientific evidence there. It was mostly spirtual questions, besides a large load of crap.
    Then how about you go answer the list of questions I just posted. Don't forget to use scientific evidence.

"I don't have the time" will be considered admitting that you can't answer scientific questions.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 01:043 edits
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    fair enuff

http://tinyurl.com/ysbygb

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree