The problem is that priorities change very frequently - sometimes things arrive out of nowhere after I have made promises for delivery of a feature.
Right now, I have a long to-do list, but the key items that I want to get done soon’ish are :
- Chess960 (including tournament support)
- A decent game annotation system.
- A final games explorer release with regular updates.
- Improved conditional move interface.
- A much improved and more reliable blitz feature with blitz rating support. This is expensive to implement, and Apple's anti-Flash stance has made it riskier still.
There are a large number of minor issues & improvements which are not worth listing individually, but I will post to site announcements as they happen.
Also, I have a large release planned for Feb 2011, RHPs 10th birthday, but this be largely an interface refresh, and I want to fully understand the benefits of HTML5 before this happens. So, the current look & feel will remain until at least then.