1. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 13:02
    I think it would be a good idea to "sticky" posts available to clan leader is their private forums.

Just like in the help section there is a sticky on how to offer advice to others, we have a similar sort of post in the private forum and feel it would be a good idea if the clan leader has the privilage of making a thread into a sticky.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 14:42
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I think it would be a good idea to "sticky" posts available to clan leader is their private forums.

Just like in the help section there is a sticky on how to offer advice to others, we have a similar sort of post in the private forum and feel it would be a good idea if the clan leader has the privilage of making a thread into a sticky.
    sort of takes a bit away from the freedom of the private forum?
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 16:142 edits
    Originally posted by trevor33
    sort of takes a bit away from the freedom of the private forum?
    Why? Not every clan forum is a place to say whatever you like... some use them for clan business.

P-

Another edit... I think there should also be a way for clan leaders to remove posts if they see fit.
  4. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 16:30
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Why? Not every clan forum is a place to say whatever you like... some use them for clan business.

P-

Another edit... I think there should also be a way for clan leaders to remove posts if they see fit.
    I agree with the removal
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 20:45
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

P-

i just don't think there's anyhing that could be put in a sticky thread that couldn't be said in PM's before joining the clan.

but i like the idea of removing posts - something that has come up before in my clan.
  6. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    17 Aug '06 21:00
    Clan Leader as Private Forum Administrator? Good idea.
  7. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 01:58
    Originally posted by rmacken

This thread isn't nearly as interesting as what the title suggests.
  8. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 02:58
    Originally posted by Bromage
    This thread isn't nearly as interesting as what the title suggests.
    You're in the wrong clans...😵😵😵
  9. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    20 Aug '06 03:23
    Originally posted by cadwah
    You're in the wrong clans...😵😵😵
    I'll second that mate LOL!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree