1. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 12:11
    I'm trying to organise my games into folders based on opening for analysis purposes. As I trawl through the archives looking for relevant games I put them in suitable folder. Problem is everything I put a game into a folder it defaults me back to page 1 of archive. Pain if I was on page 22...
    Why can't it just put game in folder and stay on that page? Seems logical...
  2. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    01 Feb '06 23:46
    odd thought, and I don't know if this will help, but why not create the folders first for the most common of openings you use and face, then place each game from in its proper folder from page 1 on. This should allow you to stay on page 1 or two as you eliminate each game from it.
  3. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 11:47
    Yeah, that makes sense... but I only really want to look at 3 openings - Kings Gambit, Sicilian and Kings Indian and I have much more games NOT in these 3 than in them. Thanks though It'll improve things a bit anyways
  4. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    04 Feb '06 00:35
    Originally posted by malinga
    Yeah, that makes sense... but I only really want to look at 3 openings - Kings Gambit, Sicilian and Kings Indian and I have much more games NOT in these 3 than in them. Thanks though It'll improve things a bit anyways
    Well, you could make another folder and call it "Archive2" or something like that, and then put all the games that don't fit into the categories you've made, into that folder. Then you'll always be on page 1.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree